Chapter 7;Natali

"Mom, why was that agent talking to you?"

Startled my mom jumped and turned at the same time, it was quite funny actually, but now was not the time to laugh. "Oh, um. Well he was just... Did you say agent?"

"Yeah, why. Didn't he flash his badge?"

"No" puzzled we both turned into the house immediately I get a text from Neil.

"Mom, I'm going to the Mall with Neil."

"Ok honey. Be back soon." Turning to leave I thought I saw a man standing in the window but when I look again it wasn't there any more. Shrugging it off I left to meet Neil at the Mall so see what he wants. Upon arriving I see him immediately sitting at our favorite place.

"What's up?"

"This" getting straight to business. Being the book worm he is he showed me his laptop and on it it had this website called 'Ghostfacers.com' with this creepy house as the first picture. It had a big red 'FACED AND KILLED' over it.

"What is 'this'?"

"This is proof that those 'agents' are not FBI"

"How?"

"Because there is a video!" And he showed me this very long 'Ghostfacing' video and it had Dean and Sam in it!

"Oh my gosh. So they really aren't FBI. I was just making that up!"

"Making what up? Whatever if it was important I would've heard about it by now. Anyway, so what are we going to do about this?"

"Nothing." And it was settled, for now anyway, that we were not going to tell anyone. "Let's go home." And that was that. Turning around I thought I saw that man again but it was gone before I could get a better look.