Chapter 17;Natali

Dean's pacing the floor. Sam and I are sitting on opposite beds, Sam is following Dean with his eyes while laying as far back as he could. I'm just sitting there hands folded in my lap and my eyes staring between my feet, trying to get rid of the pounding in my head. I don't think it's a headache, there are two uneven beats, one quicker than the other, I think I'm hearing...heartbeats....

Dean sat me here on the edge of his bed, then went to go get Sam from the impala. He was furious with Sam after he found me tied and hurt in the motel room bathroom, and he has been pacing the floor since.

"What the heck, man!" he yelled.

Sam sat up quickly, "Can you blame me for being suspicious?"

"She's family, Sam!"

"I don't blame him." I inturupted him. They both stared at me. I am still looking between my feet trying to hide my tears.

"Nat..." she started

"I'm a monster, Dean! I mean, I'll probably stay like this for the rest of my life" my tears are running freely now, "I cant fight this hunger forever, fight the pounding in my ears. And soon enough you'll have to kill me before I kill someone."

"No!" I look toward the voice, and to all of our astonishment it was Sam who said that. "There's a way to turn you back to human,"

"Really?" I gasp and look to Dean to see if Sam was just trying kill me sooner.

"Yeah," Dean piped in. "I remember, there was a time when I became a vamp, but Sammie found a cure."

"Wh...What is it?" the tears are beginning to dry. They exchange a look of resentment. "What is it? Please! I don't want to stay like this forever." I feel the tears again.

"It's hard, and very ugly to take" Sam explained.

"What do you mean?"

"You have to drink the blood of the vampire who turned you." Dean added grimly.