Chapter 15;Natali

It was hours until I saw someone enter the bathroom, and it was Sammie Winchester who strutted in. I straightened my head on my shoulders from it laying back on my spinal cord, looking to the ceiling.

"So when are you going to untie me?" I say trying to keep the terror out of my voice. And by his response, I could tell I failed to do so.

"You can drop the act."

But yet I keep it up. "There's no point in keeping me here. You have probably already found the monsters hiding place."

"But there is a point; to keep you out of the way. You have been a major distraction to my brother, we would've been done and gone by now if it wasn't for you."

"I'm sorry for wanting some father daughter time with my father!"

"Do you think I believe that crap!" He yelled at me, "I know you have my brother believing you!"

"Look at the picture," I interrupted him, "in my pocket, there's a picture of my mother and my father, your brother, Dean." He cautiously walked towards me and reached into my pocket. He pulled out the small picture of my parents. His face was confused for a second.

"Do you still expect me to believe this," he threw it into the sink.

"How can a vampire make up something like that?"

"Ha, so you admit you're a vampire."

"Yeah, I admit that I was just turned into a fangy vampire a couple hours ago," I joke, while he was talking I heard a name being called by Dean who sounds like he just woke up. "I think your brother's up and looking for you."

He gagged me when he heard Dean too. He walked out the door face to face with Dean. Immediately he shifted to keep me out of Dean's view.