Chapter 5;Dean

"We probably shouldn't have followed her."

"Just because you think she's not something to hunt doesn't mean she isn't." Sammie retorted

"And what is she exactly?"

"I don't know. Maybe a werewolf, or a witch."

"Just let it go man. I have a feeling about her that's not a monster feeling."

"So you're the one with psychic powers now?"

"Ha ha, very funny" I cut him off, "maybe you just got it wrong."

"What is up with you and this girl?"

"I don't know, man, just leave her be."

The next day, after that argument about Natali, while Sam was still asleep, I took baby and went for a little drive. Actually what I was really doing is going back to Maria's place. I never left the car though. When dawn came and went I saw a window open on the second floor. And out came the girl just sitting there on the roof, in the cold. Her "not boyfriend" came and they talked. I saw her slide to the edge of the roof, jump down, then going back to her front door. She shouted something into it, then left with him. Getting out of the car I followed, even though I did argue with Sam I do have my suspicions about her. They went to the mall and stayed there for a while. By the time they left it was almost noon.

"You know I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." She said to her friend and left the shop. I followed until I lost her in a crowd looking around frantically, I see dark  brown hair flash into a

At entering the lights were off. As I reached for the light switch something hit me hard at the back of my head.