1.The New Girl

I get off of the bus and dusted myself off.
I sighed and pulled my duffle bag over my shoulder.
"New friends. New House. New Life. Okay... I can do this..." I mumbled to myself. I was only 14 so there was no driving for me. Besides, I would have still taken that filthy bus even if I were 35 years old.

I was afraid of driving. I will never do it even if it depended on my life.
I trudged up to an old worn down place called the mystery shack. This is where I was supposed to meet Stan but it seemed so...Not like Stan.

I walked up to the door and knocked. The door opened and there was Stan. "Hey kid! It's about time you got here!" He said in his gruff voice
"Well the driver of the bus got caught in traffic in the beginning which took almost half an hour to get through." I gave an excuse. He nodded. He let me in and the first thing I notice was a boy.

"Your room is on the second floor.... Lizzie?" Stan questioned. "Lilly. Lilly Turner." I winked. "Yes! Lilly! I knew that!" He said scratching the back of his neck.
I begin to walk up and as soon as I walk up the steps I run into my room and shut the door.

My parents and I are kinda like friends with Stan but this was the first time seeing him in real life and not through a computer.
I lied my bag on top of the dresser and sat on my bed.

I thought about the boy who was downstairs earlier. He seemed to be looking through some sort of journal. "HEYYO!" I hear someone burst in with excitment.
There was a girl with Brown hair and Brown eyes. She had braces and a sweater with shorts and flats on.

She was holding a pig and smiling.
"Well hello there!" I yell. She laughs. "Sorry." She says smiling. "It's okay..." I reply softly this time. "I'm Mabel and this is waddles..." she held up the pig in all his pink and chubby glory.

"Well hi Mabel. Waddles." I turned to the pig and she giggled.
"And I am Dipper." said someone else. I look behind mable and there was that boy from downstairs.
"Hi Dipper." I smile and wave . His face gets red. Making mine go red.

"Dipper. You get to know...wait what's your name?" Mable asked.
I smile weakly. "It's Lilly." I respond. "Yes! Now Bond!" She says and leaves the room in a hurry. I sigh.
"Y-you okay?" he asked. I nodded. "Just a little bored." I say quietly. "Well how about I show you around town?" Dipper mentions. "Sure! I don't see why not?!" I say and jump up. He adjusts his blue and white pine tree hat and we make our way downstairs.

"So I think we should stop by some place to eat first though.... He says as we walk near a small little restraunt.
"Did you skip lunch too?" I ask. He immediately nods and we both chuckle.

When we walked in me and Dipper took a seat in a booth and got to know each other some.
"I'm gonna go ask lazy Susan for another drink." Dipper says. I nod smiling and when he leaves I pull out my phone.

I look at some old pictures for a minute, when I realise Dipper hadn't come back. I looked over at the front and see other older kids picking on him.

I put my phone in my back pocket and stand up seeing they were making fun of dipper pointing at something on his forehead.
"Hey!" I yell not too loud but loud enough to get their attention.

"Leave him alone!" I stand up for him. The group looks at each other and smiles. "Or what? Your gonna do our make-up or something?" The tallest one says. The rest of the group laughed.

"No. But I mean...I could just punch you?" I threatened. "Sure if you could even re-" just then I hit him straight in the stomach causing him to fall back. "Who said I had to punch you in the face?" I said being cocky. I looked at him boil in anger. "Why you little runt!" He says. Standing up and charging at me. I moved out of the way slightly and He runs into the wall.

Me and Dipper laugh. "This isn't over squirt!" He says rubbing his face and his "pack" follows him. "Oh no! I have really done it this time. Please don't hurt me?!" I say sarcastically as he leaves. Then Dipper walks up to me blushing. "Th-thanks..." he stutters. "N-no problem. Just helping o-out a friend..." I stutter back.

"Why were they picking on you anyway?" I ask straightening up. "Well...I only tell the people I trust the most this but..." he stopped and took his hat off and revealed a birthmark on his forehead of the big Dipper.

I blushed. "It's cute....in a really good way. Don't ever think otherwise..." I say getting hot.
He smirked. "You really think so? Most people make fun of it..." he says. I sigh. I guess now I had to show him my birthmark....
I took off my navy blue jacket and revealed my embarrassing birthmark on my right shoulder.

"Its in the shape of a Lilly pad almost, therefore my name..." i say half way smiling. He examined the Mark and smiles widely. "I guess we have a lot more in common than we thought!" He said.

We laughed and dip showed me the whole town. Now it was time for the forest...