Chapter 1

Shannon POV
"SHANNON!!! WE NEED TO LEAVE!!" Jenna, my best friends since ever yelled at me. Today was my first day at this school. I moved in with Jen and her family in the middle of the summer because my house burned down along with my parents. I've finally gotten over it. Anyways, I head downstairs in some new clothes I got, teal skinny jeans and white muscle tee that says 'Sup'
I had my hair straight and down today because I was to lazy to do anything fancy. I grab my backpack and ran out the door locking it behind me and going into the truck her brother was driving. Her brothers pretty cool, his name is Daniel but we call him Danny for short. He's really sweet and he's like a brother to me. He starts driving.
"So you ready for today Shannon?" He asked me.
"Ehh sure, do you think your friends are going to like me Danny? I mean that's who Jen and you hang out with right?" I asked scared they'll hate me.
"Ya of course!" Jen replied instantly.
We pulled into the student parking lot and walked up to the school. I'm so nervous. I already have my schedule so I'll be good for classes. I have most with Jen besides 3rd and 7th hour. We have 8 classes, it seems like a lot but they go by pretty fast as Jen said.
I see 6 boys walking up to us, must be his friends? A really skinny one walks up to me and introduces himself "Hey I'm Aron, and you are...?"
"Her names Shannon and do not touch her Aron!" Jen demands.
"Ok ok I won't" he puts his hands up in defeat and backs up with the rest of the boys. They're all pretty tall but I'm also horribly short at 5'5". Jen is 5'7" and Danny is 5'10" so I'm a midget to them. Most of the boys look taller then Danny besides Aron who looks about the same height as Jenna.
"Ok guys so this is Shannon, and this is Matt," he says pointing at one of the tallest with really curly hair. "This is Aron as you already know. And this is Jordon over here." The boy waved and smiled. He's wearing an LA hat and a hoodie. Now that I notice they're all wearing a hoodie besides the tallest. He's a bit on bigger side but still skinny. "This is George and Dylan, good weirdos!" George has a tattoo on his hand of a butterfly but it's really small, cool. He's wearing a white hoodie to. Dylan is wearing a black hoodie. He looks Hispanic, maybe he is? He's the tallest and George looks about 2nd. He points to the last one... Oh my lord.... I think I just fell in love.
"This is Jorel but he goes by J usually." Danny finally finished and the bell rang, time for class I guess. Everyone starts walking forward and I start but Jorel stops and waits for me in the back. I noticed he has gauges, sweet they look good on him!
Jorel POV
Wow she's beautiful, I need to make her mine before Aron has anytime to do anything. I stop and wait for her in the back of the group.
I smiled "Hey cutie." I said casually and smoothly, damn that went well!
She blushed "Hey"
We walk in and we go to her locker, they give us 10 minutes in the morning to do stuff at our locker before class starts.
"So, names Shannon right?" I asked
"Ya, and Jorel right?" She asked trying to remember.
"J, but ya, who's class do you have first?" I say looking over her shoulder at her schedule.
"Mrs.Higgins, it's art" she answered.
Yes same first class! I scan down her list, I have her last hour too. Cool. Walk in and out of school with her everyday. We walked down the hallway with me behind her getting weird stares.
The jocks usually rule the school but not here, our weird group does. We all have the muscle and height, not to mention we are a bit intimidating. Most of us have visible tattoos which aren't to bad. Just intimidates people I guess.
People clear the middle of the hall when we walk down, I'm one of the most popular guys around here and they respect me. O shit, here comes the sluts in the school. Tiffany, Nicki, and Kelsie, boobs hanging out like always. I grab Shannon's hand and guide her away as much as possible. She tenses up but I whisper "sluts 2 o'clock" she nods and gets a bit closer. Thank god now we can try and sneak off.
"Hey JJ!!" Nicki yells and runs over with the rest of them. Damn damn damn. I whisper to Shannon again, "If they ask about us dating just say yes ok? And if they want us to prove it just please do it? Thank you, I owe you." He's squeezes my hand and hopefully that means ok.
"Who's this JJ?" Tiffany asks.
"She's my girlfriend, what's it to you?" I growl at her.
"O really, is she now?" Nicki looks her up and down glaring.
"You know I can tell your lying JJ." She purrs, ewww!
"Nope, he's not!" Shannon speaks up.
"Mhmm... Prove it!" Kelsie yells making everyone's attention go to us. Fuck, hope she does it! I so owe her.
Shannon POV
There is always the sluts in the school that have issues with new girls. And they pick me! UGHHHHH
"Mhmm... Prove it!" One of them yells. Everyone decides to look, lucky me. Better give them a show! Wouldn't mind doing it. He is hot so ya.
"Ok." I responded easily.
"See this?" I raise my hand up for them to see.
"How's that suppose to prove anything?" Another asks.
"This is how." I smirk and grab his crotch through his pants.
He squeezes my hand and moves a bit, I think I proved it.
"Mine." I say looking at them all.
"Fine. Whatever!" The leader I'm assuming yells and walks of with the rest.

(So good so far! Vote and comment just cuz. It'll keep me going knowing people want to read this. Cya!)