TIME SKIP!!

Remember, this is just fiction. I like all the guys wives/girlfriends. Great people.

"I do." I smile as I agree to being the wife of Aron.
"You may kiss the bride." The priest says. Aron leans in slowly and gives me another one of those passionate kisses. Everyone claps as we walk hand in hand and run down the isle.

"I love you." He tells me when we're away from everyone.
"I love you too." I reply. He kisses me again before we leave.

9 Years later

"Kids! Come down here. Your grandpa, Uncle Jordon and Aunt Alex are here!" I hear Aron yell from the bottom of the stairs as I answer the door.

Sammy, Derek, and Joey run downstairs to greet everyone. Alex is pregnant at the moment with twins. One boy and one girl. Sammy is 6, Derek is 8, and Joey is 9. Yes, our marriage happened 9 years ago.

They stay for dinner and later go home. I make sure everyone is in bed around 10 since it's a weekend and they like to stay up.

10 years later

"I'm home!" I yell into the house as I get back from the hospital. Derek had graduated about a month ago and has moved out since. Aron is sitting on the couch as I walk into the living room.
"Where's Sammy?" I ask.
"In her room." He says looking at me. I walk up and peck him in the lips.
"I'm gonna go check on her." I tell him walking up the stairs.

I knock a little on her door.
"Come in." I hear a raspy voice say from the other side.
"Hey Sammy. What's wrong?" I look at her sitting on her bed with a tear stained face as she rubs J's belly. J is what we named our 3 year old Doberman. We named him that since Jorel passed away 4 years ago.

Yes, very shocking I know. I visit his grave every month, twice during the month of his birthday. Vanessa murdered him and is now in prison for the rest of her life.

"Ron cheated on me with Katie." She sniffled.
"Aww.. Is that the school slut you talked to me about?" I ask her remembering back when my school slut kissed Jorel and I thought he cheated.

"Ya. Kyle went and punched him in the face and they both had to go home." She rubbed her eye and continued petting J.
"Do you remember the story I told you about when me and Jorel were dating and I thought he cheated?" I ask.
"Y-yea." She stuttered sniffling.
"Was it like that?"
"No. He had her shoved up against my locker and they were making out." She started to tear up again.

"Ok come here." I open my arms and she hugs me. I rub her back comforting.
"Don't worry ok kid? He was a douche anyways." I tell her. She giggles a little at that.
"He was. Anyways, there's this new guy at my school and he's super hot." She tells me.

"Then we'll see if he's a nice boy." I smile at her.

Months later

"Mom!" Sammy comes running into the kitchen. I check the time and it's about the time she gets home from school.
"What?" I ask her arching and eyebrow.
"He asked me to prom in a cute way!!!" She squeals.
"Yay!!!" I say turning to her. We jump up and down for a few minutes.

"So we need to get you a dress! What color is his tie? You need to know." I tell her.
"Let me text him. Then can we go shopping?" She pleads.
"Of course." I tell her.

After store
"Well well well. Look who decided to show up?" Aron says standing in the hallway.
"Daniel asked her to prom and we had to go shopping." I tell him.
"Ahh, now this Daniel boy. I haven't had a chance to meet him yet." He turns to Sammy who is holding a teal dress.

"You will. Don't worry." She tells him. She walks up and kisses him in the cheek.
"Night dad. Night mom. And thanks!" She tells from up the stairs.

Prom(Aron POV)
A limo pulls up in front of the house. I can't really see the driver from the living room. Dan comes up and knocks on the door. I can hear Sammy and Shannon upstairs chatting. I walk over and open the door. He looks a little nervous at me.

"Come in." I tell him. He smiles and nods.
"Sammy! Dan is here!" I yell up the stairs.
"We're coming!" I hear Shannon yell. A few minutes later they come down with Sammy all ready. She looks beautiful.

I can here Dan have a little gasp at her.
"You look gorgeous." He tells her as she meets him at the front door. He gives her the corsage and she puts it on as she pins a flower the his suit. We all walk out and I see the limo driver come out. He looks super familiar but I can't quiet pin point it.

He looks at me.
"I'm Dan's dad. I'll be driving them so don't worry." He tells me. Shannon takes her phone out to get some pictures and they take some as we talk.
"Have we met before?" I ask him.
"You seem familiar?" He tells me.

"We're you in a band or something?" I ask him.
"Sorta. When I was younger I was in a crew type thing called 9 lives." He tells me.
"Gadget?" I ask.
"Deuce?"
"Hey man!" We hug for a minute and step back.
"No homo." He chuckles.

"Shannon! This is gadget! Remember him from 9 lives?" I ask her excitedly.
"Oh. Nice to see you again!" She hugs him and steps back. I sling my arm around her shoulder.
"Well I better be getting them to the prom. I'll have her home around 11-12 depending if they want to go to a restaurant later." He smiled walking back to the limo.

4 years later (Shannon POV)
"Aron." I say quietly as I walk into the living room where he is reading.
"Ya?" He asks me.
"I just got informed at the hospital.." I tell him and a flash of worry comes over him.
"I have breast cancer." I tell him.
"Noooo." He whines. He gets up and hugs me tightly. I cry a little into his shoulder.

"Yea." I tell him. "I'm going to start chemo therapy in 3 days."
"God damnit. Is it just the starting stage?" He asks. I bite my lip nervously.
"Stage 2." I tell him.
"Shit." He says.

Months later
I'm sitting on the front porch with Aron on a swinging chair. We're holding hands and my heads resting on his shoulder.
"I love you." He tells me and strokes my hairless head.
"I love you too Aron." I close my eyes as I begin to feel a little weaker.
"I think I'm dying." I tell him.
"You have cancer. You've been dying." I giggle a little.
"Today. I think I'm going to take my last breath really soon." I tell him.
"No."" He says looking at me and I open my eyes.
"Yes. I feel weak." I tell him.
"You can't be." He says starting to tear up.
"I really love you. Make sure to tell everybody I love them." I tell him. I start to tear up a bit and he's crying more.
"I will." He says.
"Tell everyone I'll tell Jorel hi." I say.

He's crying hard now and is cupping my face.
"Please don't die. Not now. Not yet!" He shouts a little on the last part.
"I love you Aron." I peck him and close my eyes. I'm feeling weaker and weaker.
"NOOO!!!" He shouts as I take my final breath in his arms.

I'm choking up omfg. I almost cried writing this :(