Chapter 11

By the way, I love all the guys and their girlfriends/wives

My heart felt like it just got ripped out of my chest and my neck was slit with a dull rusty knife...
"GUYS MEET MY GIRLFRIEND ALEX!!!" Jordon yelled running around with a girl over his shoulder. I forgot about Jorel and laughed at the girl named Alex.

"JORDON PUT ME DOWN!!!" She yelled swatting his back.
"Jordon." I snapped and his eyes widened and slowly set her down. The guys were looking at me intently with wide eyes.

"Damn I forgot you can do that." Jorel said.
"Well I can and I will." I said flipping my hair jokingly and we all laughed. Alex walked up to me a bit cautiously.
"Don't worry I only do that to the boys when I need them to settle down." I said assuring her.
"O ok, I was like really scared when you did that. Like 'is she going to go on a murder rampage?'" She joked. We laughed and I forgot about Vanessa but couldn't get Jorel out of my head.

"So long have you and Jordon been dating?" I ask her.
"About 3 years." She smiled at me.
"Wow that's great." I said congratulating her.
"Thanks." She replied.

We talked for a while. She got to know about mine and Jorel's relationship and why we broke up. He had to go on tour and I went to college so we broke up. He said he would wait for me after tour but he never called or texted when tour was over. I had been really sad in that time. Jen and Mya were trying to get me happy afterwards for a long time. It was almost year until I was finally happy. I still thought about him everyday but I doubt he thought about me that whole time.

"You guys sound like you're in love. I saw him earlier when he ran to you. He forgot about Vanessa when he ran up. He never forgets about her but when he saw you, just wow." She told me. I smiled and hugged her.
"Thanks Alex." She let me go talk to some other people and mingle a bit.

I walked inside where it was very quiet. I then heard some sort of yelling upstairs. I walked up and heard her and him.
"She's just a friend Vanessa!"
"You like her!"
"No I don't. Calm down." Oh he didn't not just-
"Calm down? You want me to calm down?" I hear her sneer.
"I want you nowhere near her. It's either me or her."
"Ness, don't worry about her ok?" I quickly ran into the bathroom as I heard the door handle opening on a random door.

I closed it and locked it. I waited till I hear her go downstairs and out the back door and went to find J. I walked in and his head were in his hands.
"J.." I said quietly. He looked at me and smiled slightly but it reached his eyes.
"Shannon... Did you hear.. That." I nodded and he sighed.
"I don't know what her issue is." He said leaning on his hand.

I rubbed my lips together concentrating.
"Aww.. You still do the lip rubbing when you're concentrating." He said. He grabbed my chin in between his index finger and thumb. He slowly leaned in as did I. Our lips met and those sparks from the first time we kissed were magnified by 10000. It felt so nice kissing him again.

He pushed me back on the bed and hover over me looking me in the eyes.
"I love you. I always have and always will." He whispered then planted a soft passionate kiss on my lips.
"I love you too J." I mumbled on his lips.

He pulled back.
"Really?" He said smiling like a lunatic.
"Really." I confirmed.
"I don't even like Vanessa. She's a clingy bitch." He said still hovering over me.
"Noooo" I said sarcastically.
"I don't care what you say but we're going out and me and Vanessa are over ok." He said quickly.

"Jorel are you sure?" I asked him making sure he was.
"100% baby." He said kissing me again and then running out of the room with his keys. I heard him yelling to Vanessa they had to go.

Jorel POV
I LOVE HER SO FUCKING MUCH. I can't believe Vanessa. She was just lust and I thought it was love but when I saw her again I knew what love was. I loved her then and I love her now. After I kissed her I grabbed my keys and ran downstairs.
"VANESSA WE GOT TO GO!!!" I yelled out the back door and running to the front and getting in my truck. She came out about a minute later.

"I need to drop you off at your apartment. I'll be back later don't worry." I said while driving to her apartment. She got out and I drove to my house. I got out of my truck and locked the doors. I ran into my house and grabbed a black garbage bag. I threw everything she owned in the bag, including pictures of us. 

I ran back to my truck. Put it in the passenger seat and drove back to her house. I pulled infront of her apartment with my truck still running and I grabbed the bag and ran up to her door.

I dropped the bag infront of the door and knocked. She opened it and looked at me with a shocked face as I was still smiling like a madman!
"We're over and don't contact me or the guys. Bye!!" I said while running down to my truck. I got in as she was running down the stairs. I zoomed off back to George's house and pulled into the driveway. I now need to tell them.

I get out after taking the key out. I walked into the house and out back door where everyone was including her. I smiled and walked over to her swinging my arm around her shoulders.

"Guys I have a fucking announcement!" I announced. They look at me curiously.
"I broke up with Vanessa because I realized how in love I am with Shannon." I smiled looking at her as she looked at me. I kissed her forehead and turned back to the guys.

"About fucking time J!" They all yelled.