Chapter 13

------|Saturday 10am|------

I wake up and check the time. About 2 hours. Good enough for me. I go downstairs and into the kitchen. I grab some freezer waffles and toast them. I sit down at the table eating them when Jen walks in.
"Morning." She yawns.
"Hey." I replied finishing my waffles and sipping on my coffee that I had poured.
"So Aron later?" She asks.
"Yup." I said.

"You realize if the guys hear about this they're going to be mad, right?" She asks me raising a brow.
"I know. It's my life. I can do whatever the fuck I want." I said sipping the last drops of my coffee.
"Ok. Don't say I didn't warn you." She replies.

I nod and walk upstairs. I go into my room and shower. I get out and dry my hair. I walk back into my room slipping on some black Lacey undergarments. I look around my closet and choose a maroon ankle skirt with a white long sleeve shirt. I look in the mirror and call it good. I go back into the bathroom and straighten my long black hair. I pull up the top half into a pony on the back of my head and walk back into my room sliding on a pair of black sandals.

I grab my black leather purse and go downstairs. I'm greeted by Mya who's eyes pop out at me.
"You look good." She said. "If I was lesbian we would be scissoring right here, right now." She stated. I chuckled.
"Is it to much? I mean, I wear things like this a lot." I tell her.
"No you look GREAT!!" She exclaimed. I giggled and nodded.
"Well thank you!" We giggle together but stop when we hear a knock on the door. I check the time on my phone 11:45am

"ILL BE BACK LATER!!" I yell up the stairs for Jen.
"K!!" She yells back. I open the door and see Aron smiling with his hands in his pockets.
"Hey." I said smiling.
"Hey. Ready?" He asks.
"No I'm not even close." I say seriously. His smile falters a bit.
"Oh. How long?" He asks me.
"I'm kidding Aron. Let's go." I giggle and his smile come back. We walk out after I shut the door.

"You look really great by the way." He tells me.
"Thanks. Mya told me if she was a lesbian she would want to scissor me." I tell him giggling. He chuckles his nasally laugh. It's a cute laugh, don't get me wrong there.

"That's not weird at all." He said sarcastically as we got into his car.
"Nope not at all." I reply with all sarcasm. I look at him and realize he's actually wearing a short sleeved black shirt.
"WOAH." I said aloud.
"What?" He asks with concern.

"Nothing. You just have sleeves." I say poking his arm. He chuckled.
"Well I am. And..?" He asks.
"You never wear these." I say astonished.
"This is my only one. The rest are either jackets or muscle T's" he explains.
"Ahh.. Ok." I say smiling. He smiles back as we arrive to some restaurant.

We finish our meal at the casual/formal restaurant. It was perfect for my choice of clothing, and since he didn't have a muscle T and an actual shirt we were able to come in. He is still wearing his LA belt buckle and dark blue jeans. He paid for the bill which was surprisingly cheap. $25.69

We walk back at and walk around LA with our arms linked but not our hands since that's a bit weird.
"Thanks for the lunch." I tell him looking around a bit.
"Sure thing." He tells me. We keep walking and end up walking behind this pink haired woman who was super tall.

"Jeffree?" Aron asks aloud. The woman turned around and looked at us smiling. Wait a minute.. JEFFREE STAR. Ok I know who this is. This is not a woman everyone, this is one beautiful man!
"Hey Deuce." He greets him.
"I go by Aron now." Aron tell him. Jeffree makes an O shape with his mouth and were walking towards some somewhat empty looking shop. We follow Jeffree in as they were still talking.

"So who's your girl?" Jeffree asks.
"Oh she's just a friend." He tell him. I smile.
"Well girl, you have a wonderful sense of fashion and you look flawless." He tell me.
"Thanks Jeffree." I reply.

"You should try some of my liquid lipsticks to have fun with your looks." He suggests.
"Maybe. Sounds like a good idea." I reply smiling.
"Well we better go. I'll see you around Jeff." Aron says waving. We head out of the store and back down the sidewalk, arms still linked. We unlink arms as we turn the corner to the parking lot he parked in. We walk up to his car and I realize the car next to it was opening. Jordon and Alex get out and look at me.

"Go ahead and get in. I need to go talk to someone really quick." I tell Aron and he nods getting in. I walk over to Jordon and Alex.
"He just asked me to lunch and I agreed but I know J wouldn't be happy so don't tell him please." I tell them.
"It's cool with us. Just him and George have an issue with Aron. So he can be around us as long as they don't know or they'll go berserk." Jordon tells me.
"Oh ok. I'll see you two around." I tell them waving. I get into Aron's car and wait for him to get off the phone.
"Sorry that was just Gadjet." He tells me. I nod and we drive back off to my house. 

"Thanks for lunch." I tell Aron.
"Anytime. We should do this again." He replies smiling. He kisses me on the cheek and I blush.
"Maybe." I say shutting the door and waving him off.