Chapter 18

"He's in room 231.." Played in my mind a few times before I could register it.
"What..?" I ask slowly glancing at everyone.

"After you got admitted into the hospital, Jorel had drove here behind the ambulance and fought through the doctors getting to you." Aron paused. "I watched him kiss your forehead then he watched the doctors take you into the ER. He ran out of the building and he was gone. We couldn't find him for a month and 3 weeks. The police found him in the west of Colorado after he got in a car crash. They were able to get him into this hospital almost a week ago." He sighed then continued, "Both of his legs and both arms are broken. 3 of his ribs are too. He forgot who Danny, Dylan, and Jordon were and faintly remembered Mya and Jen. We all think that if he sees you he'll remember everything." Aron finishes.

"Wow.." Was all I could say. Since the doctor had taken my tubes out I just got up and went up to his room. No one even stopped me. I walked in and shut the door behind me. He had a vase of Lily's on the table next to him. Both his legs had casts and his arms too. He had boxers on and a wrap around his torso.

I walk up to him and his eyes are closed but I can tell he's awake. I place my hand on his cheek and his eyes flutter open.
"Shannon..." He whispers with a raspy voice.
"You remember me?" I ask. He nods then winces. I take his cell off the table next to him and text Danny to have him, Dylan, Mya, Jen, and Jordon come up. The come up soon and each go up to him asking him if he knew who they were. He remembered and everyone was so happy. I sighed and went back down to my room, Aron was still there but everyone else was gone. I got back into bed and just sat there.