Chapter 17

I HAVE SURPRISES!!!!!

I wake up and Aron was smiling at me.
"One thing before I get the nurse, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me.
"I don't know Aron, I really don't have any idea." I smirk. He leans down and kisses me.
"How about now?" He asks looking into my eyes.
"Yes." I giggle.

He calls the nurse and she comes in.
"O GREAT!!" She somewhat shouted.
"Let me just check your tubes and I'll go get the doctor." She says looking at my tubes and things. She checks my eyes and ears then leaves.

"That was simple." I tell Aron.
"Ya, here he is." Aron said pointing to the door. The doctor walks in with a notepad and looks me and Aron over.
"I just need to ask some questions and then you should be good to go in a few days or so." He tells me.

He asked me the simple questions of what's my age, name, birthday, Aron's name, who he was, then he brought in my friends and asked me who they were. He took some tubes out and I was able to sit up. He checked my head since I told him it hurt a little and he said it was just a minor headache.

"Well, I'll let your friends come in and see you. You will be able to go home tomorrow morning." He tells me then leaves. Mya and Jen rush in and shove Aron out of the way while asking millions of questions.

"Ladies calm down jeez. She's just got out of a coma for petes sake!" Danny tells them. Everyone was here, including George, but Jorel wasn't.
"Uhh, where's J?" I ask making everyone look at me. They all quieted down and kinda stared.

"He's in room 231.." George says breaking the silence.