Chapter 2

(The picture is supposed to be Jenna)
Jenna POV
I was standing behind Shannon as the sluts were trying to prove that her and J were dating.
"Mine." Shannon says. Haha she grabbed his crotch!! This is gold! I'm so telling the guys later.
They turn around noticing me.
"Hey lover birds!" I said in a sing songy voice.
"Wow Jen. Whatever. Let's get to art."
J said.
We walked down the hallway and into the art class as Jorel let go of her hand.
We got a few chuckles and stares. Guess they knew?
Skip to lunch
Shannon POV
The bell rang, finally lunch! Jen and me walked out of class and ran to the cafeteria and sat down as the boys all slowly came and found us one by one.
Jorel sat next to me, ok then? He still hasn't said anything about the crotch grab. I'll just wait for later I guess.
"Ok so now everyone gets your number since your part of us now." George said.
"Uhh.. Ok?"
I give out my number to everyone and have them all in my phone.
"Ok guys guess what!!" Jen blurted out.
They looked at her curious of what she has to say, me to.
"So the sluts came to J and Shannon in the hallway. By the way they were holding hands," she wiggled her eyebrows at me and I blushed lightly. "And so they told Shannon to prove she was dating J and so she held her hand up and then grabbed J's crotch!!"
They all laughed so hard that they were crying. Damnit Jen. 
Skip to end of day cuz I'm lazy.
Jorel POV
Me and Shannon walked out of school with Danny and Jen in front of us.
"Do you want to come over, like, now?" I ask her.
"Uhh sure why not. I'll just tell Jen ok?"
I nodded and she went up and talked to her then we headed to my car. We drove off and went to my house, and of course didn't have anyone home because they were at work, like always.
"Here we are!" I say as I pull into the garage.
Shannon POV
"Here we are!" He says as we pull into the garage. What did I get myself into. He gets out and runs over to the other side of the car and let's me out, what a gentleman. "Thanks J. Is anyone home?"
"No, so it'll be just us until you leave."
I nod and we go up to his room.
I sit on the end of his bed not knowing what to do.
"So..." I said.
"Why did you do that in the hall today?" He asked instantly.
"Umm... I don't know. I proved it like you said to, didn't I?"
He sighed in defeat, that was is easier then I expected.
"Your right, you proved it." He said plainly.
I don't regret doing it, I have a crush on him, I mean, he's hot and nice sooo...
"So what do you want to do?" I asked.
"Do you like wrestling?!" He shouted.
"Uhh ya wh-" I was cut off by being tackled to the floor. Guess we're gonna wrestle!
We startled wrestling on the floor and I got him in a head lock.
"Hahaha you're pretty good at wrestling!" He shouted again, were shouting a lot right now but I don't know why. Just the heat of the moment I guess?
Little did we know his mom came home early and heard us shouting.
He managed to get out of the head lock and pin me to the ground.
"AGHHH!!" I hit the floor a bit hard.
"Jorel!! You're heavy!! Get off me!" I yelled at him.
His mom burst into his room, shit.
Jorel POV
My mom is standing in my door way. I'm pinnin a girl to the ground and she's screaming. This really looks good... I put my hands up and kinda just sat on her.
"Jorel Decker! What do you think you're doing!!!" She screamed at me.
"Uhh... Wrestling." God I'm such an idiot.
Shannon POV
He should probably get off me before she freaks out even more.
"Is that true?" She looks at me. Must mean I have to say something.
"Y-yea it's true." Damnit I stuttered.
"Fine, I'll just leave you to your wrestling. By the way Jorel I'm going back to work." She slammed the door and we waited until we heard the front door shut and her car start. I could hear it fading away. She's gone.
"Well then." He says gettin off of me.
"That was weird..." I say slowly moving toward the door.
"You don't have to leave you know. She doesn't ever come home at that time."
I look at my phone and check the time, wow, it's already 8.
"J, it's already 8, I think I should be going." I say quietly.
Jorel POV
"How about if I order a pizza then I can take you home?" I ask hoping she'll say yes because I want her to stay with me.
"Fine I guess, let me call Jen really quick, you can go order the pizza." She says pulling her phone back out.
I head downstairs and look at the number on the fridge to call the pizza place.
"Hello, this is the pizza parlor. What can I help you with?" The guy on the line says. I know that voice anywhere!
"Hey Matt!! I have Shannon over so just get my usual pizza and get it over here. Make it a medium though." I say.
"Ok J. Cya tomorrow at school." He says then hangs up.
Shannon POV
"Hello?" I hear once Jen picks up.
"Hey Jen. I'm gonna stay at J's for a while longer. Make sure you tell your mom that so she doesn't worry." I say hoping she doesn't freak out.
"OMG!!! I can't believe you haha ok!" I hear her yell at her mom that I'm not coming home tonight. I can't believe her.
"I never said I was spending the night!"