Chapter 7

I'm eating toast yay!!

The gang left and I had already called to stay the night. Jorel was in the bathroom taking a shower while I laid on his bed in one of his shirts. My phone buzzed and I checked it.

D- sorry about kissing you
S- it's cool I guess. Just don't do it again or J will beat your ass
D- lol Ik Ik
S- well I'm gonna go to bed. Night Danny boy ;3
D- night green bean :)

As I set my phone down on his bedside table he came into the room in just boxers. Of course.
"Hey babe." He greeted me and got under the covers. He laid on his back while my head was on his shoulder. I closed my eyes falling asleep.
"I love y-" he was cut off from a crashing noise in the kitchen.

"Wait here." He whispered harshly pulling on sweats and grabbing a bat from his closet. He walked out of the room slowly and headed to the kitchen. To be honest, I was terrified. What the hell would be in the kitchen, or who would be in the kitchen?

"Really Aron!?" I hear Jorel yell. Of course, Aron just had to be here. I hear him nervously laugh.
"Can I stay the night?" I hear his nasally voice ask.
"Fine whatever. Just shut up." Jorel told him coming back to his room.

"It's just Aron." He told me. I nodded and he got back into bed after shutting his door with his foot. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes listening to his heart beat. It was relaxing.
"I love you." He sighed nervously. I opened my eyes smiling at him.
"I love you too J." He pecked my lips and laid his head back down going to sleep.

---- --- --------

I woke up and J was still sleeping. I look at my phone 4:38am. No way I'm going to be able to fall asleep again. I got off of him slowly making sure he didn't wake up. The worse thing to do is wake Jorel up. He becomes so grouchy.

I take a pair of black ripped skinny jeans out of my bag and put them on. I steal one of his muscle T's and put on my hoodie. I tuck the shirt into my jeans and pull my hair up into a bun. I find a clean toothbrush in a drawer in the bathroom, take it out of the package, and brush my teeth. I call it good and grab my bag heading downstairs. Aron was sprawled across the couch in only a pair of boxers. I roll my eyes and head into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water.

I start drinking the water and flinch when I feel hands around my waist. I smirked and turned around. My smirk dropped when I saw Aron smirking at me.
"Baby, leave J. I know you want me." I scoff and remove him from around me.
"Get away from me Aron." I said sternly and placing my empty glass in the sink.
"You know you want big deuce." He rubbed his hand across his chest and down his stomach.

"Fuck you Aron." I sneer at him glaring.
"Fiesty. I like it." I could hear the irritation in his voice. He shoves me against the wall placing his lips on my neck. He may look small and frail but he's actually really strong. Damnit.
"Get. Off. Me." I growl trying to push him off.
"Baby, you know you want me." He smirks sucking on my neck. I realize he's trying to leave a hickey.

"ARON STOP!!!" I yell at him. He continues and holds my hands down.
"JOREL!!!!" I scream hoping he woke up and is racing down here. A girl can only hope in a position like this. An idea sparks and I hear Jorel running down the stairs. I knee Aron in the dick and he stops and falls to the floor.

"What the fuck happened..?" Jorel say slowly walking up to me and a wheezing Aron.
"He shoved me against the wall and I tried getting him off me." I sighed. Luckily Jorel believed me and kicked Aron out of his house and moved the spare key.
"Today's Friday and were just gonna chill till the party later ok?" He told me. That means I have to wear some sort of party clothes. I nodded and he pecked my lips.

This is basically a fill chapter since I'm lazy and I'm brain dead so yay have fun reading. Vote and/or comment :)