Chapter 19

Chapter dedication HollywoodUndeadAJ 
She's my homie

I had Aron go back to his house to sleep and all that. I told him that Alex was going to pick me up because I wanted to just chill with someone.

*knock knock*

I watched the door as Alex came in holding a pair of leggings and a t-shirt.
"Thanks. Let me go get dressed then we can check out of here." I tell her. She nods and I throw the clothes on, not caring she was here.
"Ok let's go."

We head to the front desks and get me signed out. We go to the bottom floor and out the door. I breathe in the fresh air.
"Missed the outside?" Alex asks me.
"Ya. I did actually. Surprising though." We laugh and head to  her car. I throw my clothes in the back and she stars driving.

"Where to first?" She asks.
"Starbucks?" I ask.
"Starbucks." She agrees.
"I can't wait to get me some coffee." I moan.
"You're strange." She giggles.
"I know, thank you." I say then stick my tongue out at her.

I sip the drink slowly. Mmmmmmm coffee.
"So now what? I literally have nothing planned." She tells me sipping her drink.
"I have no idea. Ughhhh." I groan.

What to do.. What to do.
"No idea. Wanna just walk around on the boardwalk?" I suggest.
"Sure. We have nothing else to do."

While me and Alex were walking around some fans swarmed us.
"Is it true that you're dating Jorel?"
"He's mine bitch, back off!" Familiar?
"Is Matt single?"
And some things like that. But who was that familiar voice? I couldn't quiet place it. But it was female.

"WERE HOME!!!" I yell into the house we had came to in the first place.
"HELP!!!" I see Matt running with his curly hair going everywhere. He's coming straight at me.
"MATT!!!!" I see George with whip cream all over his face running over here as well.
"BOYS!" I yell and they both stop dead in their tracks.

"Sorry." They said in unison.
"Say that to George, Matthew." I glare. Such children.
"Sorry man." He says and then walks off back outside.
"He's lucky you're here. You're scary." George tells me then heads outside.

A few minutes later I hear a splash outside. Alex and me run outside to see what's going on and George and Matt are both in the pool.
"Oh well." I shrug.

Sorry sorry sorry. My grades have been dropping a lot and I never had time to write so sorry. Hehe