Chapter 5

Shannon POV
We sat in his room playing xbox. We both won few times.
"So I'm done" I flopped back giggling.
It's really hard to beat George at COD.
"Alright" he gets up and turns off the Xbox and the tv.
"What time is it?" I asked since it looked dark outside.
"10:43pm. Need to go home?" He said turning to me.
"Ya probably." I got up and we headed out his door and out of the house to is Cadillac.
I opened the door for myself and got in. He started to my house.
"Thanks for that, it really got my mind off Jorel." He nodded as we pulled up in my driveway. My bedroom light was on and so was Danny's and the kitchens.
"Let me walk you up" he said getting out and I did to. We walked up and we paused at the door.
"It was a lot of fun tonight. I've never had a girl beat me at COD!" He exclaimed. I laughed and said goodnight as I walked in. I turned off the kitchen light because no one was in there and headed to my room.
Jorel was sitting on my bed with Danny.
"What he hell are you doing in my room?" I sternly asked.
"He came to talk and I didn't want him going through your room if he got bored." Danny sighed and got up. He hugged me then left to his room.
"Can I explain?" Jorel looked at me with pleading eyes.
"Fine" I huffed and sat as far away from him as possible on my bed.
"Ok, I was talking to a teacher so I was late getting to lunch. Tiffany said 'I'm about to ruin your life' then shoved me against the wall and kissed me and I didn't want to hurt a girl so I didn't do anything besides try to get her off. I didn't kiss back either." He sighed and looked at me. It made sense he was against a wall so that added up, his hands were to his sides, not on her like she was to him.
"I believe it." I looked at him with a straight face to see him as happy as a little kid on Christmas morning.
"Thank you." He hugged me and I hugged back.
"I'm guessing you're going to spend the night here." He nodded and I went and grabbed pj's to get dressed. I remembered I still have his hoodie and chucked it at him after I was dressed.
Tank and some b-ball shorts. I looked over and his clothes were on the floor. I hope to dear god he has underwear on.
"You have other clothes on?" I asked before I pulled the covers up to lay down.
"You find out." He said smirking and moved for me. I got in bed and he was. Good, I'm only 16. That reminds me, my birthday is coming up.
Right before I fell asleep, I heard the faint words of "I love you" but I was already asleep before I could do anything.

Morning bitch
I woke up to Danny standing infront of me with no shirt, well my friend, not a bad sight but he's like a brother. There was no one on the other side of me. He left.
"It's 9. You said your gonna stay home today with me. My moms at work so it's just us here." He said jumping over me to sit on the other side of my bed.
I laid on my back and looked at him. I giggled, "you might have a bat in the cave Danny" he quickly wiped his nose with a tissue and threw it away.
"What do you want to do today?" I curiously asked.
"Whatever I guess?"
"Ok!" I smirked and bounced up on him and started tickling him.
"SHANNON!!! *gasp* hahahahah stop!! *tries to breath again* aghhh hahahha" he laughed and flipped us over so I was getting tickled. We started wrestling and ended up on the floor and did a few rolls trying to get up. He finally pinned me down.
"Damnit Danny!" I laughed and tried to squirm away but quickly stopped as he kissed me hard. I didn't kiss back what so ever and he started going to my neck and sucking on it. Before anything horrible happened, you guessed it!
My door came open.