| 28 |

I'M LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW

1 POINT SOMETHING THOUSAND READS?! THANK YOU GUYS!!!

Being a straight A student sucks because I can't focus on y'all comments but I'll get to it.

ALSOOOOO
THIS very book is going to be published under Furtella!!! Thanks because it wouldn't be possible without you guys!

If you want your book to be published too, talk to Melissa Furtella. I'm following her wattpad account :)

Kisses :*

edit (2020): my book wasn't published and she ghosted me lol

••••••••••••••••••••

t w e n t y  -  e i g h t
d a y s
b e f o r e

"When you saw me that night at the bar," I ask Blue, pressing my phone harder on my ear, "how did you know that I was Winter?"

He grunts. "Amber pointed you and told me you were Peter Parker's colleague."

I roll my eyes, giggling. "Tell her I'll give her candies as a sign of apology."

"She likes Marck."

"Marck seems to like him too."

"She likes you, too."

I blush. "I like her, too."

"And Marck likes you too."

"Nah, he hates my guts. Not because we seem sweet doesn't mean we don't fight like cats and dogs."

We both snicker before falling into an awkward silence.

"Everyone seems to like you," he tells me, jealousy clear in his tone. "It's inevitable."

"Not everyone," I grunt. I study my nails. "Rey doesn't like me."

"I like you."

I stop.

His words repeat in my head.

I say the first thing that came to me. "Thank you?"

"You're welcome," Blue cheerfully replies, before changing the topic.

But I can't focus on what he's narration about his first devastating Christmas without a father, because my head is too occupied with the thought that he actually liked the ugly face he saw.