prolouge

|| AN ||

this is my first ever story yay !! nothing much to say so enjoy :)

~~

I sat on my bed, scrolling through Tumblr. The #peybrina popped up and I decided to scroll through.

'Brabrina is done . Peybrina starts'

Man... All these people are quite rude might I say . How would Bradley, or even worse, Peyton feel about this. I kept scrolling through. Almost all of GMW viewers ship Lucaya. I feel bad, yet happy. Maybe this feeling was caused by my attraction towards Peyton. I like Peyton................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I like Peyton. OH NO NO NO NO NO.. I can't break Rowan. I know she's just 13 but Peyton is her first crush and she feels like she has a shot at this ..

She has shared with me her feelings about Peyton so many times I guess I just fell in love with him the way someone falls in love with a character based on their favourite book. Or was it his greenish blue eyes that made me melt?.. Or kind smile? Or the way his body flexes at every movement of his.

OH FUCK STOP IT SABRINA. NONNONONO.. I need to take away these feelings of mine. But how?ooooooo.. Like how maya does in GMW! She teases him to throw her feelings away and stepped back for Rucas to happen! I shall do the same!I'll start tomorrow since we have a table read for Girl Meets Yearbook then.

WAIT. NONOONONON why does it have to be worse. It's gonna be damn awkward. There is a scene where Lucaya was voted most favourite couple... Oh god. When it happens I'm going to look at him and he's gonna look at me with his gorgeous yet devilish smirk and I can't stop my feelings and I'll scrunch my face up.

OH. EASY. I'll just not look at him. Yup. I'll step back. I will. I look at the #lucaya scenes on Tumblr.Great. Now my life is based on a show. Correction sweetie , love life.

~~

WOOOAAAHHHHH.... So Sab likes Peyton !! If you guys didn't know the POV above was based on Sabrina. I didn't state it at first 'cause I wanted to give you guys an assumption that that was Rowan.. Anyways.. On to the next chapter!!

xoxo,

daddy