episodes

|| AU ||

i don't know what to talk about .. enjoy ..

~~

-Sab's POV-

It was currently 7 a.m. and I am still in a robe on my bed. You know that thing you do where you just sit on your bed after a shower and think more of life? Yeah I lived every few days. I was thinking about my infatuation towards Peyton. Do I like him? Do I only see him as a brother and that is how I like him?

My phone beeped. I checked to see who it was.

PeyDay: Sab I'll be reaching in 10 ! See ya!

OH NO. I forgot that I was going to the studio with Peyton! I reply to him as soon as possible.

BlondeBeauty: Don't be late HuckleBerry

I had to sound ready. I got up and quickly did my makeup - simple yet bold , my outfit was also simple, because I did not bother about looking good. Anyways it was just a table read, everybody will be sitting down the whole time.

I took one last glance before heading down. I look decent, but have looked better before. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. I opened the door to see Peyton was just about to knock. Both of us were surprised and laughed it out.

"You didn't text me that you were already here" I said while getting out and locking the door.

"And why would I text you my every location?" he replied with sass

"Ooooo. Peyton got sassy this morning" I teased him.

"Funny. Besides, I already told you that I was 10 mins away. I even told Marc to speed up so that you wouldn't wait any longer" he explained.

I looked down and smiled with a blush. Peyton must have noticed the redness in my cheeks and mocked me.

"Shut up. It was just very sweet of you too ya know? Do that kind of thing" I said

I thought back of Bradley and never realised that he did nothing like this.He was the type of guy that felt like guys shouldn't be the one wearing the pants in the relationship and that girls should. I hated it.

"I know I'm the best, you don't have to keep saying that every single day ya know" he faked flipping his hair like a girl would.

"Don't make me take that back" I pointed my finger at him.

"Too late, Carpenter, " he wiggled my finger in the process of teasing me.

This reminded me of Lucas and Maya's moment of Girl Meets Father when Maya and Riley approaches Lucas about the dance. That was a cute scene.

We got in the car and Marc started driving towards the studio. The whole ride was just Peyton and I discussing the plot of Girl Meets Yearbook. We both felt that it was a great plot-twist and had a meaningful lesson behind it. Afterwards, it was just silence between us for a minute until I started.

"Yo Bozo" I called him

"Topanga, Girl Meets Mr Squirrels. May I help you?" he answered back.

"Ahh, you remembered?" I was impressed.

"Of course I remembered. That scene was hilarious, ShortStack" he teased.

"Call me that again and I will make sure the one closer to the floor is you" I fought back.

Peyton raised both of his hands in surrender. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you which GMW episode you loved doing the most?" I asked.

"Honestly, I would have to say Girl Meets Squirrels. I mean with Eric there, the episode was really funny and we really learnt alot from it. And let's not forget the epic fight between the squad. And that is why I could remember the episode well " he explained.

"OMG me too! With us admitting our own insecurities was kind of an anticlimactic note to end on. I loved that episode" I admitted.

"Alright you two lovebirds. You're here" Marc stated.

"Thank you Marc and no we are not in love" Peyton replied.

Well you aren't, I am.- I thought in my head. Well, today was going to be a long day.

Peyton and I entered the room where we were doing our table read.

"Okay guys! Girl Meets Yearbook. Theme song! Farkle Minkus, GO!"

~~

sooooooooooo... how was it?

definitely better than my prologue.. so peybrina had a fun time ayee..

anyways Sabrina's outfit is at the top and I searched really hard to look for an outfit to suit this occasion.

I was very picky. Kk. On to the next chapter!

xoxo,

daddy