sorry

|| AU ||

Honestly, the last time I checked Wattpad , which was yesterday night btw, we only had like 300+ reads. AND NOW WE HAVE 655 READS?! thank you peaches, i love you guys. enjoy :) also, look at mom and dad at disneyland.

~~

- Rowan's POV -

After Sabrina left yesterday, I thought about Corey. Even Sabrina notices that I like him. And how can I not know that I like him?

I thought that turning 14 would make me think more maturely, but, I don't think maturity comes with age. Sabrina is 16, and still hasn't understood her feelings yet.

But I know she likes Peyton. I can see the way she enjoys his presence and how he cares so much about her. The thought of them hurt me, alot.

Yes, I still liked Peyton. But I am still not over Corey. That was why I couldn't think straight.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my phone. I checked to see who it was. Corey.

Corey Baby: We're here.

RowBoat: Coming down.

I put my phone in my bag and rushed down to hear knocking on the door. As I opened it, Corey was just about to knock again, but was shocked to see me. We both laughed.

" So, they're all here? " I asked, pointing towards the minivan.

" Yeah. What was taking you so long? " he asked.

" Thoughts, " I answered before getting into the vehicle.

I entered and saw Peyton(let's just call him Clark) and Sarah in the front seat and Peyton and Sabrina sitting across of each other. None of them seemed to be talking. Were they avoiding each other?

" Hey, " Sabrina greeted me with a side hug once I sat down beside her.

" Hey peaches, " I greeted back.

Once Corey sat down and settled in, Clark started the car and drove towards our destination. After a few minutes of awkward silence, I broke the ice.

" Why aren't we talking? " I looked at Sabrina.

" Yeah, even with the music, it still feels quite, " Clark added.

Sabrina took out her phone and started typing. After she was done, my phone beeped. It was her.

Brin: I know.

I looked at her, confused.

RowBoat: Know what?

We continued our conversation on the phone.

Brin: You still like Peyton.

RowBoat: What?

Brin: You still like him. That's why you're so caught up in your thoughts with Corey. You still like Peyton. But at the same time, you notice Corey's gratitude towards you. So you shifted your thought towards him. Except, you still have Peyton stuck in your thoughts.

I closed my phone and faced her.

" How do you know? " I asked her.

" Because I see things. And I have been in your position before, " she explained.

" Wait what are you guys talking about? " Corey asked.

" Yeah. And what does this have to do with ignoring Peyton? " I asked her.

I could feel his eyes shoot up at Sabrina.

" Because I don't want to get in the way and ruin our friendship. I care about you, Row, " she looked at me.

" Wait, what's happening? " Peyton finally spoke up.

" You know what's happening, Peyton, " Sabrina looked at him.

I just sat there, speechless. Realising that I was a horrible friend to her. I just realised that I never really cared about her feelings. I pushed her together with Bradley, and look at how it ended. I only did that because, I didn't want Peyton to ask Sabrina out. I saw how he liked her so much. And I just wanted him to myself. How selfish of me.

" Sabrina, I am so sorry, " I made her look at me.

" It's okay, Row, " she held my hand, " Now, let's just enjoy our trip to Disneyland in honour of Rowan turning 14. And, can we talk, " she looked at Peyton, " Please? "

He nodded as a reply and we started. Corey began talking about his first time going to Disneyland when he was 7 and admitted that he actually peed his pants because he couldn't find a toilet and was too shy to ask his parents.

We all burst into tears. This is the kind of friendship I turned 14 for.

~~

WOAAHH ANOTHER CRAPPY FILLER CHAPTER AND CRAPPY ENDING

anyways, this is not 'realisation' yet but the next chapter will be, i promise.

xoxo,

daddy