in three years

|| AU ||

final chapter.... goodbye to this book, unless y'all want a sequel..

~~

- Rowan's POV -

I had to. Those kisses had to stop. I just couldn't bear seeing them kiss. I still liked Peyton.

I do. I really do.

And Corey? I do love him. But I don't know if it was because of pity, or true love. I'll just have to see in our upcoming days of being together.

I was writing a letter.

'Dear Sabrina,

I am sorry for making your life a living hell. I'm happy that you finally found true love. And I'm glad it was with Peyton. A guy who truly loves you. I don't know how he found out that I liked him, but, the truth is out I guess. And it still lingers. I still do like him. But YOU love him. I guess this is just an infatuation. I am really sorry for pushing you two together so quickly but I have hope in you too. y the time you read this, you guys will be 19 and 20 respectively. If you guys are still together, then make it last longer. Because even by then, I'll still have hope in you guys. I'm sorry Sabrina. But in those years, I'll be trying my very best to break you guys up. And if you still stay true to each other by the time you read this, you guys are meant to be together. I'm sorry in advanced. I still do have feelings for Peyton.'

I folded the letter and placed in my box. I stared out the window. I am so sorry Sabrina.

May your endings be far from now, or never. But good luck with that. Because I still like him.

What an ending.

~~

AND DONE.

shortest chapter in the book because this was just in Rowan's point of view.

and don't worry. in the sequel(if It's happening), Row won't be that kind of mean best friend and shit.

I'm releasing the new book tomorrow.

Hope you guys like it!

xoxo,

daddy