girl talk

|| AU ||

WE REACHED 500 READS. need i say more? enjoy reading, peaches.

- Rowan's POV -

I just sat there, on my bed, thinking. How could I have not noticed Corey? No, I am still not over the fact that Corey was the sweetest pumpkin to me but I have never paid attention to him but only to Peyton.

I called Sabrina earlier on to climb up my house and meet me on my balcony. Yes, she does actually make these kind of efforts to see me despite the fact that it was currently 2 a.m.

Besides, she only lived 2 blocks opposite of my house. And, she loved night strolling.

*thud.thud.thud* I looked at my balcony. There was Sabrina knocking on my balcony door. I unlocked the door and slid it open to welcome her in.

" How ya doing? " she immediately sat on my bed without any hesitation. This was how close we were.

" Terrible, " I made myself fall freely on my bed, " I don't know how my feelings work, " I looked at her and sat up, " I thought once I turned 14 I would have better control over my feelings, " I rested my head on her shoulder.

" Oh, peaches, " she patted my head, " There is no age to maturity, " I looked at her.

" Then, when do I finally mature? " I asked her.

" Honestly, I don't know. I, myself, still don't know what I'm feeling, " she looked at her hands.

" Peyton? " I asked her.

" What? " she looked at me.

" You don't exactly know how you feel about Peyton, " I answered back.

" Row, what are you talking about? " she asked me again.

I stood up and faced her, " I see how you are with Peyton, Brin. You like him, don't you? " she looked down.

I walked further away, still facing her, " You try your best not to look at him, because you like him. You make fun of him, because you like him. And you've never told me that, " she finally looked at me.

" I'm sorry, Row, " she stood up, but then looked down.

" What's there to be sorry about, Brin? " I lifted her chin up to face me, " You stepped back for me. I know you stepped back. And, there is no need to do that anymore, because, " I looked down.

" You like Corey, " she said.

- Sabrina's POV -

" You like Corey, " I looked at her.

" How did you know? " she asked me.

" Rowan you may never notice him but I do notice that you like him? " I explained.

" What? How? " she sat on her bed.

" The way you look at him likes he's your world. You think that you don't notice him but you do. You were just blinded by his gratitude towards you. You were so in love that you never noticed him, " I at down with her.

" Now what? " she turned to look at me.

" I don't know, Row. We'll just have to wait 'till tomorrow, " I looked to the side.

I could feel her grab my hand ," And I can't wait, " she assured me.

We looked at each other and smiled. Yeah, me too.

~~

THEY TALKED IT OUT!

THEY LIKE GUYS

CRAPPY FILLER CHAPTER I KNOW IM SORRY

or do they?

^and that my friends, is the spoiler to the next episode, realisation.

xoxo,

daddy