happy endings(not)

|| AU ||

book is going on vacation soon.. let's all cry together...

~~

- Sabrina's POV -

They kissed! Corey kissed the woman he has been in love with, since, like forever! I walked away from the wall I was hiding at and looked at Peyton.

" You liked me? " I asked him.

" For a long time, yeah, " he looked down.

" And you never told me? " I asked again.

" Yeah, I'm going to tell my crush that I like her. Let's just hope for the best! " he said with sarcasm.

I laughed and looked up at him, " So does this make us official? " I asked him.

" What do you mean? We just got together a few hours ago, " he scratched his head.

" I know, but, I want to make us official as in, " I paused and looked down, " For you to promise us that we will not end up like, you know who, "

He lifted my up my chin, " I will do whatever it takes, for us to not end, " he looked into my eyes, then lips.

He then started leaning in, and I did the same. It felt like the whole world stopped right before us to let this moment happen.

The stars were reflecting in his gorgeous blue eyes, and his lips were aiming for mine. I closed my eyes to let the kiss be my dream come true.

Just as I felt my lips about to brush his, I heard coughing from behind me. I stopped and opened my eyes. Peyton did the same.

I looked behind and saw Sarah and Clark.

" So, " Sarah pointed at us, " You guys, are like, together now? " she asked.

" You can say that, " Peyton wrapped his arm around my waist.

" Carpenter and Peyton, two of each? " Clark added, " Interesting, and confusing, " he joked.

As we were laughing, Rowan and Corey joined, with their hands intertwined.

" Did Disneyland have a couple making booth? Or? " Sarah asked, referring to the sudden get-together.

" Flirty barista, " Peyton stated the cause of us.

" Haunted Mansion, " Corey stated theirs.

I looked at my watch. It was 11:54 p.m.

" It's almost midnight! " I exclaimed as I dragged him to the castle.

I could hear the others following us behind.

" Why? " Peyton asked once we reached the castle.

" At midnight, fireworks are on display. They're beautiful, " I explained.

" Not as beautiful as you, " he caressed my cheek.

" You know, one day you'll make someone a wonderful fortune cookie, " I removed his hand.

" Will it be for you? " he flirted.

" Not if you keep on being cheesy, " I smiled.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. I held his hand as I rested my head on his shoulders while looking up. It was a few second to midnight.

" 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! " a worker shouted out as he pulled the lever to release the fireworks.

" They're beautiful, " I looked up at the sky.

" Magical even, " he added.

He then removed his arm from around me and made me face him.

" Wanna make this more magical? " he asked.

" I don't mind, " I closed my eyes to let the magic take its place.

As I leaned in, I could feel his hot breath on me. Our lips were about to brush against each other, but of course, someone or something had to ruin it. This time, it was Rowan.

She had came up to us and wrapped both her arms around us.

" Isn't this great? " she asked.

" You mean all of our kisses being interrupted? " Peyton asked.

" Not really, " I added.

" No silly, " she booped my nose, " I mean the fact that we all are ending the night with a happy ending, " she explained.

" Not for us, " I removed her hand from around me.

" Some people just have to pause in the middle, " he removed her too.

" Well, carry on, " she slowly backed away from us.

I looked up, the fireworks were over.

" What a night, " I walked away.

" What an ending, " Peyton added as he held my hand.

We exited DisneyLand and waited for the others at the van.

" You know, " Peyton started.

" What? " I asked.

" There aren't a lot of people here to interrupt our ending, " he held both of my hands.

" I agree, " I faced him.

" Maybe we still can have a happy ending, " he held my face.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and tip-toed while leaning in. I'm short. Again, I could feel his hot breath against my face.

" There you guys are! " COREY.

" No happy ending? " I asked Peyton.

" Not tonight, " he answered.

" We have been searching everywhere! " Rowan exclaimed.

" We were here, " I said, " Wanting some alone time, " I whispered the last part.

" What?" Sarah asked.

" I said ' the whole time ' " I covered up.

" Well, let's go, " Clark entered the van.

Peyton was right. What an ending.

~~

DO YOU GUYS SEE IT? ' what an ending' ?

HAHAHAH no pun intended. Oh god i'm lame.

anyways the next chapter is the final part. let me know if you guys want a sequel.

also, i'm writing a new book. i'm releasing it after this book so let me know if you want the full story after reading the prologue.

xoxo,

daddy