silence

|| AU ||

I LITERALLY WROTE 4 CHAPTERS IN A ROW SOMEBODY BUY ME PIZZA. literally, i'm starving and my fingers hurt like hell. Rowan and Sabrina's dresses is at the top.. anyways, ENJOY!

~~

- Sabrina's POV -

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before I headed out. I decided not to wear the black dress but to instead wear this white one Rowan gave to me for my birthday. It was meant for a casual look but with my hair and makeup put on the next level, I looked surprisingly classy despite this outfit being a last minute one.

My phone beeped. It was Peyton.

Peyday: Brin, me and Corey are reaching in 10. See ya :)

This guy always texts me 10 minutes before reaching.

BlondeBeauty: I'll be waiting.

I went downstairs and walked out the door. I sat down on the porch, thinking about yesterday's incident. I still felt bad for Rowan. What did I just do. I mean, how could I even do this to my best friend. She has cared so much for me and I do this to her. I don't really care about her forcing me into a relationship, but I did that behind her back.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a car horn. I shook my head and looked ahead. Peyton had gotten out of the limo and asked Mikey to beep the car horn. I stood up and walked towards it.

I noticed the stare Peyton gave me as I walked towards him.

" Stop staring at me, Peyton, " I laughed.

" I'm sorry Brin, you look, -good, " he still kept his eyes on me.

" Oh, um, thanks, " I looked down, smiling and blushing.

" Uh, ladies first? " he moved aside for me to enter.

" Thank you, " I walked past him and entered the limo. Corey was inside the whole time. Oh.

He gave me a smirk. I glared at him to shut up. He raised both of his hands as a sign to surrender.

I took a seat as Peyton entered. Once everybody was settled in, Mikey started the engine. We all were just tuning into the song, awkwardly, not saying a thing. Corey noticed the silence and cut it.

" So, " he looked at Peyton and I.

" So, " I looked at Peyton. Currently Corey and I were looking at Peyton, hoping that he would strike out a conversation.

" Um, so, are you guys excited? " he tried his best.

I rolled my eyes, " Come on guys, why are we like this?" I looked at Corey, " Just because we had a misunderstanding with each other yesterday, but let's forget about it. I mean why aren't you guys talking? "

I looked at both Peyton and Corey. They both looked at each other and looked down.

" Like, I already apologized to Peyton and we- " I stopped. I realised what I was about to say and looked down.

" And you guys what? " Corey asked me.

" Uh, well, we talked it out. I think you guys should too, " I smiled at him.

I looked at Peyton. He still had his head down. What did I just do?

The limo stopped. Yes.

" You're here, " Mikey opened the door for us.

Peyton exited first since he was closest to the door. He nodded as a sign of thank you to Mikey. I was next, I thanked him with words and he nodded of approval. Corey was next and he too, said thank you.

Once we were out, there was a red carpet leading to a ballroom, where Rowan's birthday party will be held at. The theme was 'Black and White'. The paparazzi were everywhere taking pictures of us.

We walked fast to avoid being stopped by interviewers because we really did not have time for that. We wanted to see Rowan.

- Corey's POV -

Once we entered the ballroom. The one who caught my attention first was the most beautiful woman ever. Rowan Blanchard.

~~

WOAAH.

THAT WAS AWKWARD.

anyways I published this a day later because I felt that it would be too weird to publish 4 chapters in a row.

HALLOWEEN WAS FUN

xoxo,

daddy