her

|| AU ||

guys, my friend, @chickenmcspicy is currently writing a lucaya au which has a very interesting plot in it! go give her some love!! also, she is my rl best friend too :)

~~

- Corey's POV -

" Oh my, not only did she grow a year older today, but she became more beautiful, " I tapped Rowan on the back.

She turned around and was surprised to see me. She immediately hugged me. I enjoyed it.

" Aww, thank you, Corey, " she kissed me on the cheek.

After handing her my gift, she looked behind me.

" Did they come here together? Alone? " she asked me.

" What? " I looked behind me, " Peyton and Sabrina? No, they came together with me. Peyton is just helping Sabrina get your gift, " I explained to her.

"Oh, " she looked down.

" You still like him don't you? " I lift up her chin.

We looked at each other, eye to eye, before I looked to the side to avoid anything going wrong.

" What? " she asked.

"I know. We all know, " I told her.

" What do you mean by 'all' ? " she asked again.

" Peyton knew before we asked him about you? " I looked at Peyton and Sabrina coming towards us, " And, here they come, "

" Rowan! Happy Birthday! " Sabrina greeted while handing Rowan her gift, " My little peach has finally turned 14! " she hugged her.

" Thank you, Sabrina. That means alot coming from you, " as they let go, she turned to Peyton.

" Happy Birthday Row, " he handed her his gift, " You're actually growing up. You look gorgeous, "

" Thanks, Pey, " they hugged.

I don't know why, but the hug really left a burning sensation in my heart. I don't know why. Oh yeah, he's hugging the girl I'm practically in love with.

Rowan put her gifts on the table , " Heey, why don't we all take a picture at the photobooth? " she invited us. Nope, more like pulling us towards the photobooth.

" Ok. Ready? 3,2,1 " the cameraman said, " CLICK!" the sound of the flash was loud and the brightness of it hurt my eye. Let's hope I don't blink.

We looked at the photo on the screen. I noticed somebody at the left corner of the picture.

" Wait, is that, " Rowan pointed to the figure.

" G Hannelius? Yup, It's her, " I heard a voice from behind us.

" G!! " Rowan squealed and hugged her.

Peyton, Sabrina and I were just staring at them.

- Sabrina's POV -

Peyton, Corey and I were staring at Rowan and G fangirling over each other. Ok, to be all honest here, I do not like her one bit. She is a TOTAL flirt. But, that was not the only reason I despised her so much.

" Um, guys, I'll be over at there, " I informed Corey and Peyton before walking away.

" Sabrina, wait, " I felt him grab my shoulder.

" Yeah? " I asked him.

" It was her right? " he asked. I was confused.

" Who? " I asked him back.

" She was with Brad, wasn't she? " he asked once more with concern in his eyes.

I looked down before answering, " Yes, " I looked up at him, " of course, she was the one, "

~~

CRAPPY FILLER CHAPTER I AM SO SORRY

my filler chapters are as crappy as me :(

anyways, who is 'he'?

is it Corey or Peyton?

anyways, happy November!

xoxo,

daddy