confessions

|| AU ||

writing on the same day because i feel bad for giving you guys a crappy short chapter. this how much i care about my little peaches.. ENJOY!!

~~

- Corey's POV -

I noticed the little glances Peyton and Rowan gave each other earlier. And I know Sabrina likes Peyton. How? The way she talks to him, how she tries so hard to throw away her feelings by avoiding him just to make Rowan happy. Well, tomorrow Rowan turns 14 and I really hope she has a mature reaction once I tell her about Sabrina's love towards Peyton.

We were currently at Millicent's searching for a dress we can surprise Rowan with. And, looking at Sabrina deciding on what to wear to Rowan's birthday tomorrow. Peyton looked as if he was done with life, which he was actually.

" Okay I am going to go get us some coffee to wake up, and hopefully by the time I get here, Sabrina has paid for her and Rowan's dress, " he stood up and walked away.

I nodded and headed towards Sabrina looking through the racks of white dresses.

" Brin, what are you searching for exactly? It has been an hour, " I asked her.

" Oh please. It has only been like 20 minutes since we got here, " she looked down at her watch, " and, I am searching for a dress that can bring out my eyes, " she explained.

I pulled her towards the rack of black dresses, " Brin, you have pale skin and blue eyes. White will not bring out anything. Black, however, goes well with your skin tone and will pop out your eye, " I explained to her like a designer.

She scanned the rack, " There's not a design that flatters me, "

I rolled my eyes and scanned the rack. I noticed a dress. The top part was lacey and the bottom was a fluffy skirt. I pulled it our and handed it to her. She kept her eyes wide open [ no pun intended ] when she looked at me.

" Thank you, thank you, thank you!! " she exclaimed. I just returned a smile and looked down. I followed her to the cashier when she wanted to pay for the dresses.

" Brin, " I called out to her.

" Yeah? " she looked at me.

" Do you have any feelings? In particular, Peyton? " I swear. It slipped out.

" What? " she asked, confused.

" I'm sorry, Brin. I swear it slipped out. I didn't mean to, I ju- " she cut me off.

" You don't have to apologize, Corey. Of course I like him, he's a good guy. But he likes Rowan and she likes him back. Now all I have to do, is step back, " she walked away after retrieving the dresses. I felt bad and walked towards her.

" Sabrina, really I'm sorry about that, it slipped out, " I apologized once again.

" Corey it's okay. It was meant to be. Now all I need to do is step back, " she assured me with her smile.

" Step back from what? " Peyton asked out of the blue. Sabrina and I both looked at each other nervously.

" Ummm, you know? Um, nothing. Anyways, where are you guys gonna buy Rowan's present? " she managed to change the subject and Peyton bought it.

" Oh, um, here's your coffee, " he handed us both our coffee, " And I already have her present back home.. I thought you knew? " he asked.

" Oh , um.. I was asking Corey. Corey where are you heading? " she asked me.

" I'm going to pick up some flowers and go to Vershaun's to get Row a few gifts and wrap it all up, " I told them my gift for Row.

Peyton and Sabrina looked at each other and 'awwed' at my present.

"Aww, Corey.. Look at how much you love her, " Peyton awwed.

" I do, " I indirectly admitted my love for Rowan. I looked at Sabrina and she nodded her head and mouthed ' I know ' . Well, two of us broke the deeper core of the ice. Soon, Peyton will confess.

~~

STILL NO PEYBRINA.

OOPS. SORRY GUYS. THIS WAS ANOTHER FILLER TO 'TRUTH' BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THINGS GET REAL.

ANYWAYS. I'M GOING TO a halloween party in like a few hours and I am dressing up as CHANEL.

Happy Halloween!

xoxo,

daddy