Warning

Luke's POV

We walked out onto the front porch. Their house reminded me so much like home. They had a huge from yard with trees meeting down by the road I would say there drive way is about 1/4 mile long, it was a big White House with a wrap around deck. They had a four car garage with what looked to be an upstairs to it. I walked around the porch to the back and looked out into the yard where it eventually came to be woods.

They had a hot tub up on the deck. Then they had an in ground pool with a pool house. I went and sat on the porch swing wondering where her dad was.

"Luke." He said sternly and I jumped up.
"Yes sir." I said standing there.
"Let's take a walk." He said as he went down the steps. I followed.

"So what are your intentions with my daughter?" He asked me. Well damn let's just get right into this.
"Friends until she's 18 sir, then whenever she has that birthday her and I can talk and maybe proceed to see if there's anymore feelings."

He laughed.

"Why are you laughing sir?" I asked confused.
"We know her feelings for you Luke." Kelly has determination. She won't let you two just be friends. She will get. Hurt in the end."
"Well sir I do not plan on hurting her. I will try my best to be around as much as possible. I will call at least once a day, I will try to come in for at least 6 days out of a month so I can make it to most of her basketball or football games which ever season it is. I will try to make it to her school dances if she wants me to be her date. I will make sure I always keep in touch." I said and he shook his head.
"I can't let her date you Luke, she's my baby girl." He said.
"No offense sir but whenever she turns 18 you can't say much."
"That is true, but until then I can say who she can and can't see and right now you can stay until dinner then I will call someone to go and take you back to your hotel." He sad now getting really mad.
"No need to sir I believe my friend will come pick me up."

After I said that I knew there was no way we could see each other with her father knowing. We walked back into the house and into the kitchen. Her and her mom were talking. She got the biggest smile when I can in.

"I'm going to go show Luke the game room!" She said excited.
"Dinner will be ready in 20 mins." Her mom said.

Her dad glared at me as she pulled me out of the kitchen. We walked down the hall and she opened a door to go downstairs. I followed her and she turned the light on. They had it set up with the a projector screen and a huge sectional couch on one side and the other side they had a couple different game tables.

I was looking around and she came over and hugged me right. I didn't hug her back.

"Luke?" She asked looking up at me with those big brown eyes.
"Yeah Kelly?" I asked her.
"What's wrong? What did he say?" She asked upset.
"We can't be together Kelly... I'm sorry." I said. She let go of me.
"So you're just going to let him tell you what to do?!"she screamed.
"You're underage Kelly I can't do anything until your 18!" I said back.
"You obviously don't care that much then. What you were expecting a one night stand the other night? Never seeing me again? Is that what you wanted?"

I stood there looking into her eyes. I could see the tears start to fall down her cheeks.

"Answer me Luke!" She said.

I pushed her against the wall and pushed my lips onto hers. I had her hands pinned above her head and our bodies were touching. I released her hands and pulled her into me more. She had her hands in my back pockets. I pulled away. She looked up at me and smiled.

"We will sneak around. We will figure this out. If he lets us just be friends then this will work. Okay?" I asked her.

She nodded with this cute little grin on her face.
"Dinners ready!" Her mom yelled.
"Shhhh" I said putting my pointer finger up to my lips and winking at her. "Our little secret." I then said.

She smiled and we both walked up the steps for dinner.

***************

What do y'all think of her dad's rules? How about how Luke isn't going to obey them, think her parents will find out?

-Kells