8

"We can't change her mind. I can't read her but her face is serious." A teenager, Penelope, stated. They are a lot. Teens or oldies, they were here. To protect a girl like me. There was this guy, he looked straight a me, he showed his teeth but another one stopped him, whispering something and I saw his face change into, embarrassment, before going to another room with his friend. "She doesn't know how. She bearly even made it through hearing human's thoughts." Caleb fought back, as they argue, I thought. No one knew that my life would turn into a blood drinking, fighting, vampire movie. I wonder how Ember is doing today, she haven't texted or call me so I guess she's busy with her new obsession. The sewing club. The sewing club is filled with boring people but an easy people to hang around with, plus, they do a lot of good costumes. Maybe Ember can twist a new one.

"Rain? Rain!" My eyes snapped back to the both of them. Penelope is beautiful with her pale skin, she has shoulder length black hair, black eyes with sprinkles of yellow and red plump lips. She was wearing a scarf, a long coat, some thick leggins and some combat boots. "You're going to train with Caleb. Make sure that your are safe and Caleb," She paused, looking at him. "Don't let her drink the cat blood. She wouldn't like it." They both smirked as Penelope patted my shoulder and left. Caleb looked at me, hiding his smirk. I crossed my arms, squinting my eyes and nibbling on my lips. "What's with the cat blood? You better answer since you don't have a choice. " He let out a chuckled, his eyes smiling like his lips. "Well, cat blood makes you, it would, um." He paused, thinking. "It would make you feel like you want someone to touch you. Vampires use it to get combinations of locks or money. Some human girls are easy to get." I huffed with a smirk. "No. Not me." I laughed out. The door burst open, all of us stayed quiet as Will, a shirtless Will, walked angrily towards us. "A girl almost died because those vampires are hungry." He snarled, I wasn't scared of him so I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Who?" He turned to me. "Tori Bach." My mind drifted towards the friendly blonde girl at the bar. She had brown eyes and light skinned like me. "How is she now?" I asked him, everyone seemed calm and went back to what they were doing.

I guess planning to kill fellow vampires is important than a werewolf in the house. "She fainted. I brought her home. I almost killed the vampire." Caleb cleared his throat, making us look at him. "What did the vampire look like?" He asked. "Uh. He had a man bun and he's a bit built." Jay. "Jay almost killed Tori." I murmured, looking down before I looked sideways to Will, he was staring at me already. "Without you, another person might have died. Thank you." I stated, hugging him. He was warm, he was shocked at first but he hugged me. "You're welcome but I think Caleb wants to talk to you." He murmured softly before letting me go. He turned to Caleb. "If you're going to kill those vampires, make it quick." He snarled. "I'm planning to." Caleb answered. Will placed a hand on my shoulder, squeezing it before walking out. I stared at Caleb who was glaring softly at Will. "Don't worry, he'll come back." I stated not knowing. "What?" I raised my eyesbrows. "You like him right?" I wanted to laugh at his reaction. "I'm not gay!" He exclaimed quietly, making me laugh. "I know. I was joking." I laughed out, walking towards the kitchen. No one is here. I went to the fridge and bent down a bit, for a bit, my ass got slapped and I jumped, turning to Caleb. "Did you just-" "Yeah. I did." I went over and slap his chest. We got interrupted by the same guy who looked at me.

"They're outside." He stated. "How many?" Caleb asked, his voice becoming dark and cold. "Ten or twelve." He answered before running out. Caleb walked towards me, placing two hands on either side of me. "Stay. Inside." Without another word, I nodded. He rushed out as I jogged towards the mirror where I can see all of them. I saw a blonde guy who was talking to Caleb. He had cold eyes and a determined posture. He caught me looking but I dropped down to my knees and peaked. I knew he saw me and I swear to llamas, he smiled. I leaned on the wall below the window. It lasted for a few minutes before I heard a yell. "YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR DAD!" Blondie yelled. I peaked again. "All you want is pleasure." Blondie spat at Caleb, who was burning from anger. "Do not  bring my father into this!" He shouted, I gulped, shocked. He had never been this angry. Father? You mean Mr. Thaddeus? I leaned on the wall again before the house started getting filled. I didn't stood up until Caleb was in front of me, eyes as soft as marshmallows. "How much did you hear?" He asked and I sighed. "About Mr. Thaddeus." His eyebrows knitted. "Joe? No. He's-not-um-He's not my real dad." I squinted. "You owe me an explanation." He only nodded before hugging. "We will start training tomorrow."