chapter 3

chapter 3- full of surprises

We all headed inside and started getting ready for bed. I was admiring my room. It was Black, Red, and Blue. (all my favorite colors). I then got into bed. "this is perfect". I said to myself and fell asleep.                -dream-  I could see nothing but the moon surrounding me. I was sitting on the ground beside a dark brown  hair guy, with pure emerald eyes that sparkled and smooth fair skin. He was holding my hand and starring into my green eyes. (I know, very ironic huh)? "I won't ever leave you til the day I die". he said and kissed me on my lips. I woke up. -dream end-  I felt tears go down my face. I got up from the bed and looked in the mirror in my room. my face was all red with tears rolling down my cheeks. I then began running to the balcony of my room and starred at the moon. "your here in my heart and, my heart will go on and on". I sang to my self. I grabbed a chair and sat In it on the balcony starring at the moon. I closed my eyes for a while and then opened them to see the sun rising. "I seemed to have fallen asleep all night out here". I said getting up. "what a beautiful sunset". I turned around to go back inside when I saw someone on the roof. I started backing away and the figure was wearing a black jacket and covered his face with a white mask. I reached the end of the balcony. The figure jumped on the balcony and I became startled that it made me fall backwards and fall off the balcony. "Ahhhh"! I yelled and fell flat on someone. "I'm so sorry"! I panicked helping the person to sit up. I then sat down to see a Black and Red hedgehog , with red and white skate shoes, a bit of a fair tan, white fur on his chest, and pure ruby, red eyes. we were starring at each other and I felt pain In my chest. (it felt like heart burn and cramps at the same time). The hedgehog stood up and grabbed my hand to help me up. I then felt a shock and a wave of energy run through my body. "Hi". I said shy like looking away. the hedgehog then smiled in amusement. "Sophie, where are you"? yelled amy running through the house. Then the black hedgehog  ran into the forest. (that I forgot to mention that Sonic's house is in). Amy then came running towards me but I was starring at the forest, lost in thought. "Sophie, are you okay"? I didn't pay any attention to her. "SOPHIE"! she screamed. I then became startled and shook out of my thought "huh"? "what happened"? she asked me as she grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. Sonic and the others were there sitting on the and in chairs. (I guess they were waiting for me and amy). "what happened"? asked knuckles. I just happened to be in a phase when he asked. "tell us sophie, we all heard you scream". added sonic. I was still lost in thought , not paying any attention to them. "SOPHIE"! they all yelled at the same time. "ok, ok i'll tell you". I finally said giving in. "I was outside on my balcony when I saw a figure on the roof". I continued. "then the figure  jumped on the balcony , making me jump backward, and fall off the balcony". "Are you okay"? asked cream. I just smiled. "yeah, I was just startled, that's all". I said very flirty like. "ok then". said tails. "if you see that guy again, you know what". said sonic with a thumbs up. sonic and the others decided to go outside for a moment. I was right behind them, heading out the door until amy grabbed my arm and pulled me to the couch. "alright, start talking". "what"? I said confused with a hint of flirtatiousness. "you know what". "you've been zooming in and out of your thoughts". I then started looking away. "Did something else happen tat you would like to share"? "I......uh". Then tails came in the doors out of breath. "guys, come outside". "Will talk later". answered amy. "hurry". yelled tails. Me and Amy started running out  the door and became very surprised t what we saw.