My shadowy life (shadow the hedgehog love story) fanfiction

Hi. my name is Tori Davis (or shadowlover25). earlier, I talked about me writing a story but not online. Well, this is the one. I just wanted to share it with you guys. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1- introducing

hello. my name is Sophia Brook but please call me "Sophie". I live in a average house and I have an obsession. I love sonic and his friends! you know, the hedgehog? Anyway, I hope one day I will meet them at least once, but I don't think that will happen. I hung my head low as I played one of my favorite games, "Sonic Unleashed". the only bad part about this game is you can only be sonic and his only friends in it is Amy and Tails. (which between you and me, are not the best ones). I then heard my name being called "Sophia, go to bed, now"! I then rolled my eyes. "okay, dad". I replied. "goodnight everyone". I said but no one answered. "whatever" I whispered to my self. I then got in the bed and laid on my pillow. I then whispered to myself "is there anyone out there who is just like me and maybe.....love me"? I then began to get sleepier and sleepier until I closed my eyes all the way and fell into a deep sleep. I was in deep, sleep thought until I heard a loud sinister laugh and loud metal robots that woke me up from my slumber. it was coming from outside, so I packed my backpack and whatever else I needed, and headed out the door. (this could be and adventure). I decided to hide behind a tree from a good distance away to see a round man, with a funny looking moustache curved on his face, and had an egg-like shape to his body and was flying around in a egg-craft. (he called it that, so that's what I'm sticking with). "Egg man" I said to myself. "what's he doing here"? Egg man  then started speaking. "I must find the chosen one that holds the key to unlocking secrets of power" "Are you sure this person is here, E2"? [Affirmative, Doctor]. answered a little, black robot. I began backing up until I ran into something hard and was then grabbed by a dark blue robot. [Doctor, I found an intruder] answered the blue robot. "Oh yes, thank you  Z23". "yeah, thanks Z23". I smartly answered back. Egg man then came face to face with me. I struggled to get free but failed. "maybe you can help me, girl". "do you know anyone who has power"? I then glared at him. "no, and even if I did, I wouldn't help you, smudge face"! Egg man just smirked a villainous smile. (it gives me the chills). "Oh what a shame, guess I'll have to take yours then". I then wore a confused look on my face. "what do you m..." but before I could finish, egg man pulled out a needle and stuck me with it. in a split second. "ow"! I yelled and I fought to break free but then I was numb all over my body and I started feeling light headed  dizziness and felt close to faintness. Egg man then threw the needle on the ground he then pulled out a machine that looked like a vacuum cleaner head with a jar body. "Now, I'll give you another chance, who has ultimate power"? I then used all my strength to lift my head to look at him straight in his eyes to say "I'll never help you". Egg man became very ill. "As you wish". he yelled and started the vacuum jar. It started draining my strength until someone zoomed by him and knocked it out of his hands. "ROBOTS, ATTACK"! he yelled as they threw me on the ground and obeyed. Egg man had 1% of my drainage from my body. I tried to get up but was too numb. I lifted up my head with one of my arms to see egg man's robots firing at different helpers who helped me. They then started firing at my direction, but then someone stood In my way and blocked the gun firing. I had a lanyard I was wearing with a giant blue ring attached to it and it started to glow. (it never glow before). then the person In front of me said "are you okay"? but before I could answer, my head dropped and I passed out into nothingness.

oh. what will happen next? tune in next time.