Meeting my brother.

Summer: Today I'm meeting my brother Jack for the first time and I'm pretty nervous witch is never like me. Mom said I'm staying with him for 2 years I'm gonna make his life a living hell but I got out of bed 2 hours ago. Right now I'm eating breakfast which is a pop tart then my mom comes downstairs.

Mom:"sweetie u need to get ready u have to be at the air port and on ur plane at 1:30"I say

Summer:"mom chill it's 9:40 I don't have to get ready right now"I say

Mom:"u need to start getting ready in 20 minutes"I say

Summer:"leave me the fuck alone"I sigh

Mom:"Excuse me!"I shout

Summer:"you heard me"I say and turn my attention back to the tv but she turns it off"WTF!"I yell

Mom:"ur grounded hand over ur phone"I say putting my hand out.

Summer:"hell no ur crazy"I say and start to walk down the hall to my room but my dad catches me and takes my phone out of my hands and puts it in his pocket."HEY GIVE IT BACK BITCH!"I yell.

Dad:"you young lady will not talk to me or ur mother that way"I growl sternly

Summer:"just did"I say with a laugh but then I feel a sharp sting on my cheek. I quickly cover my cheek with my hand and look at my dad with tears in my eyes, he slapped me I can't believe he did that, I just run to my room an slam and lock my door and sit in my bed with tears still streaming down my face. I look at the clock and its 10:15 so I go in my bathroom turn on the shower after getting undressed I hop in standing under the hot water getting used to the temperature. After that I wash my body with my Straw berry body wash them get my mango shampoo and wash my hair then rinse off. I step out, wrap myself in a white fluffy towel same with my head after I'm all dry I get dressed in a black crop top with high waisted blue jeans shorts with a gold chain necklace black boots with a U.S Navy Jacket. I turn on Disturbia by Rihanna once the music starts I put my hair up in a high pony tail then start doing my Makeup. After I'm done I make sure all my makeup is packed up. Then I head downstairs with my carry on.

Mom:"you ready to go?"I ask

Summer:"ready as I'll ever be"I say

Dad:"here's ur phone back but I'm texting ur brother to make sure he takes ur phone when u get there."I say

Summer:"whatever"I sigh and snatch my phone then go out to the car I get in the front seat and mom gets in the passenger seat. We head off to the air port.

(To be continued)