One angry Jack

Summer:"oh h-hi J-Jack"I stutter

Jack:"Don't u DARE hi jack me did u know how much I was worried sick about u? Huh? No I didn't think so get ur ass in the car"I growl and she looks at me with fear in her eyes cuz I have never growled or talked to her like that when she walks past me I send a sharp smack to her ass and she turns around and glares at me"wipe that look off ur face little girl"I say with a growl still very pissed off at her. She walks to the car and gets in the back I get in the drivers seat and drive home I pull into the drive way. We both get out of the car and walk inside"go up to ur room"I say calmly.

Summer:"why? Why can't I just stay down here?"I ask

Jack:"cuz I said NOW GO!"I yell slamming my keys on the counter as she runs upstairs and slams her bedroom door. Then Madison walks in the room.

Madison:"hey babe what's the matter?"I ask with full concern in my voice while looking at his facial expression I can tell he's pissed off about something.

Jack:"fucking summer went to a damn party and didn't let me know"I say trying to stay calm.

Madison:"what are u gonna do?"I ask kinda scared for summer.

Jack:"IM GONNA BEAT GER FUCKING ASS THATS WHAT IM GONNA DO!"I yell.

Madison:"ok babe how bout u let me handle it ur way to mad to handle her right now"I say

Jack:"fine"I sigh and she goes upstairs.

Madison:I open her bedroom door and walk in an see her sitting on her bed."hey summer"I say

Summer:"uh hi"I say as she grabs my brothers belt and walks over to me."wtf do u think ur doing?"I ask"I swear if u even touch me with that I'll beat ur ass and not in a punishment way."I growl

Madison:"stop right there little girl ur brother gave me permission to whoop u so that's exactly what I'm gonna do"I say sternly.

Summer:"bitch plz I'm taller than u and ur not gonna do shit ur not my sister ur not my mother ur just my brother fuck buddy"I say

Madison:"STFU SUMMER U HAVE BEEN GIVING ME AND UR BROTHER NOTHING BUT SHIT WHEN WE TREAT U WITH SO MUCH RESPECT AND U DO THIS TO US IN RETURN!"I yell

Summer:"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM BITCH!"I yell as I feel a sting on my cheek but it was like a baby hit me"u probably shouldn't have done that"I growl and tackle her to the ground and punch her strait in the face and slap her and pull her hair"awe who's gonna help u now huh?"I laugh and slap her again then I felt a pair of arms rip me off of her I look up and it's a kissed off Jack he throws me on the bed picks Madison up and take her downstairs then comes back upstairs to my room.

Jack:"WTF IS WRONG WITH U!?"I yell

Summer:"whatever do u mean my dear brother"I say sassily.

Jack:"u know what I'm done"I say unbuckling my belt"bend over the bed"I say

Summer:"hell no"I say

Jack:"NOW SUMMER IM NOT PLAYING!"I yell

Summer:"to bad cuz I am"I smirk

Jack:I fold my belt and double it then flip her over bare her"ur getting 50"I say and start CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK.

Summer:"Plz Stop!"I sob

Jack:"10 more baby girl"I say and start CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. After that I immediately drop the belt and pick her up as she sobs into my neck"Shhh baby it's ok calm down"I say while rubbing her back"shhhh"I say and start to hum right where u are well my part and after 5 minutes she calms down and I hear a snore I chuckle and grab some of my sweats for her cuz the sweats she has are to tight cuz there skinny sweats(they have those somewhere I just don't remember😂)  I lay her down and slide the sweats on her carefully not to wake her up then pick her back up undo the the bed lay her down on her Fetty swap pillow and cover her up with the comforter then walk out and close the door quietly an go downstairs to take care of Madison.