No baby

Jack:after I leave summers room Taylor walks in and I tell him every thing then get in the car with Madison and i drive to the hospital then we go in siting in the waiting room until the doctor calls us.

Doctor:"Madison"I call out

Madison:I stand up grabbing Jacks hand tight as we walk into the room which is number#129 I unbutton my pants lay on the table then pull up my shirt. He put the warm Jelly on my stomach then rubbing the stick thing on my belly. I look at the screen to see our little baby boy but he's not moving"uh what's going on?"I ask almost in a panic.

Doctor:"give me a moment"I say walking out of the room closing the door to go talk to a nurse.

Madison:"Jack"I whisper with tears in my eyes.

Jack:"shhh baby it's ok I'm sure he's fine"I say kissing her head and rubbing the top of her hand with my thumb just as a nurse walks in.

Nurse:"ok sweetie I'm sure everything is fine"I smile at her getting the stick thing and rubbing the jelly around her belly until I see the baby has the cored in biblical cored wrapped around his neck."um let me go get ur doctor."I say with a weak smile.

Madison:"Jack something's wrong"I say breaking down into tears.

Jack:"shhh Madison shhh it's probably nothing"I say hugging her to my chest

Doctor:I walk in the room with the nurse"I'm so sorry but ur child has a in biblical cored wrapped around his neck and he passed away."I say and the girl cries harder I walk out of the room.

Jack:I just burst into tears once he walks out not being able to control my emotions anymore.

Madison:"hey babe lets g-go home"I sniffle while still crying he nods wiping his eyes then we go to the car going home.