Surgery

Summer:25 minutes go by quick the nurses come in and start to wheel me out but I cling onto Jacks hand."bubba"I whimper really scared.

Jack:"shh baby I'll be here when u get out okay? You'll be fine"I say and kiss her head.

Summer:"yeah but what if I'm not what if I die on that table like dad did?"I say

Jack:"can the surgery wait 5 minutes?"I ask and they nod and walk out I sit on the edge of her bed"Summer listen to me u are not going to die but u will if u do not let the nurses and doctors do what they can to save u I don't wanna lose my little sister and I'm not going to let that happen u are gonna make it though this I'm gonna ask them if I can go in their with u but you'll be okay"I say and kiss her head.

Summer:"bubba plz don't let them do this I'm-"I cry

Jack:"shh baby"I pull her into a hug"I know ur scared so are me and the guys but hey it'll be quick u go in the room u go to sleep then a few hours later ur all better just a few hours will feel like a few minutes"I say and kiss her head rubbing her back.

Summer:I nod"okay I'm r-ready"I sniffle

Jack:I nod and the nurses come in and start to wheel her out and I stop the surgeon"can I be in that room with her?"I ask

Surgeon:"I'm sorry sir but u are going to have to wait either in her room or the waiting room"I say starting to walk off.

Jack:I pull her back"ma'am plz I promised my baby sister that I would be in that room with her while you guys do the surgery"I say with my voice cracking.

Surgeon:"N-"I get cut off.

Chief:"Doctor Robbins!"I boom

Dr. Robbins:"Fine once u go in the room after all of us are scrubbed in u scrub in to Doctor Grey will get u in their"I sigh and walk to the room as he follows"Doctor Grey will u get Mr. Gillinsky scrubbed in? Thank u"I say going in.

Jack:once Doctor Grey gets me Scrubbed in I go to the head of the table and play with her hair.