Sex

Hayes:I lick my lip as she bites her lip I rip off her crop top to my surprise she has no bra I turn her over on her stomach and she's on her knees and her elbows I slide her thong down with my teeth I flip her over onto her back an massage her left boob as she moans I go down to her cl*t teasing her I lick her cl*t. Three times making her pant I smirk.

Summer:I can't take it anymore I need him so I shoot up and yank his underwear off after pushing him down onto the bed, I give him a little hand job before my mouth goes around the top of his dick making him bite his lip to help him from moaning but a moan escapes his mouth. I like the tip he grabs my head pushing my head down further making me deep throating him I take my fee hand that's not on his six pack I massage his balls making his legs twitch he puts his head back in pleasure and his warm cum goes down my throat. I swallow it.

Hayes:I lay her down then spread open her legs I put my dick at her entrance then slowly go in making her moan like crazy.

Summer:"F-Faster F-faster"I moan he thrusts me faster as I rub my clit he takes his dick out of me and lays down I hop on top of him putting his dick inside of me I bounce up and down making him groan.

Hayes:"oh yeah baby just like that"I moan as she twerks while she's inside of me.

Summer:"oh yeah"I moan loudly he starts to get annoyed turns me over so I'm facing him he lays me down on the left side of him so my arms on the left side and my whole body is on him he pounds his dick into my pussy"AHHH FUCK HAYES!"I scream and moan he spanks my ass hard making me moan louder"KM G-GONNNA C-CUM!"I scream and moan.

Hayes:"not yet"I moan taking my dick out of her I lay her back down onto her back and eat her pussy out making her scream wiggling around, I rub her clit fast as she puts her head back in pleasure as her legs start to twitch she cums as I pump her with 3 fingers I lay next to her"that was amazing"I say catching my breath and she nods"wanna go for round 2?"I ask with a smirk

Summer:"maybe later I gotta get home before I get my ass whooped"I say putting all of my cloths back on and running out of the house only to be met by one angry Jack with his arms crossed.

(To be continued)