Breaking up with Hayes.

Summer:I was on walking to Hayes's house when I see him making out with a girl who is wearing see through shirt where u can see her bra and booty shorts so u can see her ass then just high heels and Hayes just keeps kissing her,I take out my phone and call him he turns around bringing the girl into his room off of the balcony he hangs up on me and he makes out with her again, I call him again and he answers while panting.

Hayes:"hello?"I pant

Summer:"look outside I front of the balcony"I say with my voice cracking he comes outside and drops his phone"HOW COULD U!"I yell with tears down my face then I just take off.

Hayes:"SUMMER WAIT!"I yell as she runs away I jump off the balcony rubbing after her not caring if I don't have a shirt on or shoes but only basketball shorts and my hair is messed up.

Summer:i look back and see him running after me"LEAVE ME ALONE!"I scream from the top of my lungs almost to my house bits Hayes grabs my arm."let go of me right now Hayes go fuck the bitch u where just with!"I growl

Hayes:"Summer plz I didn't mean it just give me another chance plz ur the one who makes me happy not her plz Baby girl"I cry caressing her cheek but she slaps my hand away.

Summer:"I'm not it's no more I'm sorry but we are done"I say then turn back around and walk away as I see Hayes fall to his knees and cry. I run to my house and run in slamming the front door and running up to my room slamming my door also then Jack walks in just as I start crying.

Jack:"hey what's wrong?"I ask as I pull her into a hug.

Summer:"Hayes ch-cheated on me"I sob as he rubs my back.

Jack:"Uh...MADISON!"I yell and she walks up.

Madison:"yeah?"I ask

Jack:"help me"I say still hugging Summer.

Madison:I notice Summer sobbing"awe sweetie what happened?"I ask pulling her into my chest and she crus hard with a little scream."shhh sweetie"I say and kiss her head.

Summer:"H-Hayes Ch-Cheated on me!"I cry

Madison:"Summer look at me"I say and she looks up at me"ur the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world and if Hayes can't see that to not cheat on u he's making a big mistake because ur are and strong and independent woman"I say with a smile

Jack:"well I don't know woma-"I get cut off by Madison giving me a death glare I put my hands up in defense.

Summer:I smile"thank Madison"I say hugging her I then yawn and fall asleep on her chest.

Jack:I chuckle and pick her up and lay with her in her bed while she's cuddled up to me same with Bella and Madison gets on the other side and we both fall asleep.