Jack?

Summer:I walk downstairs and I look at the clock its 6:30 am 'why the hell am I up the early on a weekend?' I think to myself then I see Jack taking shots of vadka I go over to him and see he took 6 of them"Jack have u been up al night?"I ask and he turned his head to me his eyes blood shot.

Jack:"hey, Summer"I say trying not to slur my words. The room was spinning and everything was echoing.

Summer:"u have to go to sleep"I say helping him upstairs after he tripped and fell a few times but u finally get him in his room and lay him down.

Jack:everything is spinning then it fades out"where are we? What happened?"I ask and realize we are in my room"u can go back to bed Summer I'm ok"I say trying to sound every word in English the best I could.

Summer:"are u sure?"I ask yawning a bit but covering my mouth.

Jack:"yeah...... I'm ok"I say and fall on my bed"I'm....... Just gonna ....... Stay right......here"I say before drifting off to sleep.

Summer:I smile and cover him up with his blanket and walk out of the room going to mine and Falling asleep.

Jack:a couple hours later I wake up with the worst hangover EVER! I groaned as I held my pounding head trying to remember what happened. Then I remember Summer had taken care of me I feel kind of bad that she had to see me like that and practically babysit me I go downstairs and decide to let her sleep I make some homemade chocolate chip pancakes then a few minutes later while I'm finishing up the pancakes I hear foot steps behind me I turn around and see Summer"Good morning my dearest sister of mine"I sang out and out hers and my pancakes on a plate.

Summer:"morning G"I say taking my plate and sitting down at the bar eating my pancakes without syrup.

Jack:I smile then look at what she's eating"child where is ur syrup? That is not the proper way to eat pancakes"I say horrified.

Summer:"Jack"I laugh"u know this is how I like to eat chocolate chip pancakes"I say

Jack:I shiver at what she said"it's just not natural"I say drowning my pancakes in syrup and she laughs. "What do u wanna do today we could go to the mall, movies, ect,ect,"I say

Summer:"can we go to the mall?"I ask

Jack:I smile and reply"sure whatever u want"I say and she smiles,runs upstairs and comes back down after 30 minutes wearing a black crop top with high waisted shorts and high tops then her makeup."u don't like how much skin ur showing but I'll allow it only for today. Now let's go"I say grabbing my car keys and running out to the car as we both buckle up. I start the car and start driving I turn on the radio and 'Sorry' by Justin Bieber is playing and I sing along same with Summer.

Summer:a few minutes later we arrive at the mall.we both get out and go inside"ok I'll meet u at the food court in a hour"I say

Jack:"Ok, be Careful don't talk to strangers and remember one hour call me if u are gonna be late love u"I tell Summer and kiss her head.

Summer:i smile and nod then run in pink buying 350$ there I go in the saline getting my hair done which is half shaved off and I dyed it pink I also got a nose ring and left to do more shopping.

Jack:I'm sitting in the food court waiting for Summer when I see its been a hour an a half I jump up and call her.

Summer:I look at the Caller ID on my phone and it's Jack"omg Jack I am so sorry I lost track of time in on my way over there now"I say

Jack:I'm absolutely fuming right now but I decide to stay calm I know how girls can be in the mall. Lord knows how Madison is"ok but hurry"I say and hang up.