Tour with magcon

Summer:I get up the next morning and I have every thing packed I get me a shower and brush my hair and teeth then get dressed in a sweat shirt and sweats cuz it's cold and a messy bun then put on my Ugg boots and go downstairs then go to the tour bus and walk in where all the guys are sitting on the couches and I fake smile and walk away putting my bags on my bunk. Then go to the living room and sit down on the couch next to Jack same as Madison and the bus starts to drive off and Hayes is on here to.

Hayes:"hey Summer could we talk?"I ask

Summer:"um sure"I say confused cuz there nothing to talk about I walk in my room and sit on my bunk."what's up?"I ask

Hayes:"summer I'm so sorry is there any way u can give me another chance?"I ask

Summer;"Hayes I'm sorry but but u cheated on me but I still care about u very much and I hope we can be friends."I say (uh oh the friends zone😂)

Hayes:"uh yeah"I say with my voice cracking and I go to me and the boys bunks as summer stays in the living room with the guys.

Taylor:"first stop Dallas Tx"I say and chuckle we get out of the bus and go backstage of the building.

Summer:"Madison can u help me with my makeup?"I ask

Madison:"of course"I smile and go into her dressing room. Pull her hair up into a messy bun then do her makeup,let her hair down and curl it, then she gets dressed in a red crop top with high waisted jeans and high heel boots I wear the same thing but my crop top is black. Then we walk out and Jack licks his lips"Jack I know I look good but u don't have to look at me"I laugh and kiss him but then see Summer looks uncomfortable I stop kissing Jack and go over to her sitting on the couch then all the boys come out in jeans and a T-shirt cuz most of them were in pajama pants or sweats. Paul(the manager) comes back and says we are starting and everybody is screaming.

Taylor:I walk out and all the fans scream"HEY WHATS UP GUYS!"I yell into the mic and they all scream I chuckle and everybody comes out except for Summer.

~1 hour 30 minutes later~

Jack:"ok guys we had an amazing time tonight Dallas u are amazing but before we leave I want to bring out a special guest"I say and look backstage and give Summer the signal to come out she nods and walks out with her curls bouncing.

Summer:"hi guys I'm Summer Gilinsky"I say and they all scream I smile and we say are goodbyes and leave but when I walk backstage someone bumps into me making me fall I look up and flare at the person but it's actually a very cute boy.

Boy:"oh my god I'm so sorry here let me help u"I say helping her up.

Summer:"ha thanks"I smile

Boy;"no problem. what's ur name Beautiful?"I ask

Summer:"I'm summer Gilinsky and you?"I ask

Boy:"I'm Daniel Skye"I say

Summer:"nice to meet u well I have to go back on the bus"I say and when I walk off he sticks something in my jacket pocket I take it out of my poker once I sit down on the couch in the bus as we start driving again and it's his number.

**************************

Hey monkeys I hope Yall liked this chapter do think they should date? Cuz I do. 🐒💘💎