Return of Sayes

Hayes:"Summer plz give me another chance I promise I will not fuck up this time just will u plz be mind again?"I ask caressing her cheek wiping the rest of her tears away with my thumb.

Summer:"yes Hayes I'll be yours again"I cry tears of joy and he picks me up and spins me around.

Hayes:"I love u"I say

Summer:"I love u to"I say and he pecks my lips he picks me up and takes me inside to his room lays me on the bed as we cuddle.

Hayes:"would u like to go on a date with me tonight?"I ask

Summer:"id love to"I say with a smile then I look at my phone"I gotta get home so Jack doesn't think nothing's up and I have to tell him about us"I say

Hayes:"alright I'll pick u up at 7:00"I say smacking her butt.

Summer:"bitch"I laugh

Hayes:"AYE!"I yell and smirk.

Summer:"bye"I smile leaving his house and run to my house running inside."hey jack and Madison"I smile

Jack:"well someone's in a better mood"I say

Summer:"yes sir I am and don't get mad or anything but me and Hayes got back together"I say

Jack:"well I'm happy that ur happy and that's all that matters"I smile and hug her.

Summer:"and he is picking me up at 7:00 to take me on a date"I say

Jack:"ok do u want Madison to help u get ready cuz it's 5:39"I say

Summer:"no thank u I got this"I laugh and run upstairs in to my room then into the bathroom turning on the hot steaming water in the shower I take off my sports bra hanging it on the door knob then I take off my other stuff and take my hair down. I hop in the shower and just sit there letting my body get use to the hot water I then wash my body with my strawberry body wash then shave my legs and wash my hair with my coconut shampoo. I rinse my body and hair turning off the water, I get out of the shower wrapping my hair and body in a zebra printed towel I dry myself off take the towel off my head but leaving the towel on my body I brush my hair getting all the tangles out I moisturize my skin with my coco butter lotion I take off my towel that's wrapped around my body then put on my dress which is black on the boobs then it's Has blue frilly skirt down below that comes above my knee I braid a part of my hair leaving the rest done. And Bobby pin it to the side I put on my black flats I do my makeup which is a brown cat eye with some red lip stick I have my nails done turquoise with white and a cross on the index finger I grab my black purse and Madison walks in and squeals.

Madison:"u look so good Summer"I say

Summer:"thank u"I smile

Madison:"ok Hayes is downstairs lets me go downstairs and start talking to them then u come downstairs"I say

Summer:"um ok"I say as she walks out of the room when I hear her talking I sigh and laugh then walk downstairs with my curls bouncing Hayes smiles at Madison then looks up and smile really big at me once I get down I walk over to him he's wearing a white T-shirt with jeans and sneakers"hi"I say hugging him.

Hayes:"u look amazing"I say kissing her lips.

Summer:"ok bubba I'll be back whenever I get back"I giggle and Hayes walks out with his arm around me he opened the car door for me I smile and get in he closes the door then hops in the drives seat getting something in the backseat."what are u doing?"I laugh

Hayes:"here"I say handing her a Bokay of roses.

Summer:I gasp"omg Hayes there Beautiful"I smile taking them holding them in my lap."thank u so much"I say as we hold hands.

Hayes:"anything for u"I smile

-------------------------------------

Hey Monkeys 🐒I hope u liked this chapter I'm so happy that Sayes is back together😍