Cheating

(He's crying omg that makes me wanna cry idk why😥)

Summer:Hayes has been not him self lately when I text him he doesn't text back immediately after he texts back and hour later or when I call he doesn't pick up and texts me 'sorry I can't talk' but I get out of bed and go shower straighten my hair I put on my Fetty Wap t-shirt and ripped skinny jeans with some Vans then go downstairs putting my hair in a high pony tail and Jack has been loosening up about me and Hayes dating which I'm happy about."Bubba I'm going to see Hayes I'll be back in a hour"I say grabbing my skate board up his house is only a couple blocks away and I'm gonna go to star bucks(Basic white girls😂 that's me😂)

Jack:"ok"I say not looking up from making breakfast for Madison.

Summer:I smile and out my pink jacket on then skate away to star bucks but in my way there I pass the park which I see Hayes on the bench with some girl and he's.... MAKING OUT WITH HER OH HELL NO I walk over to them after picking up my skateboard and stand behind Hayes to see if he notices he doesn't"Uh Um"I clear my throat and he turns around looking at me with a shocked face.

Hayes:"oh hey summer"I smile but it's fake cuz I know I'm in deep shit.

Summer:"don't u dare 'hey Summer' me how could u do this to me I loved u with every thing I had and then u go and cheat on me! I thought u where better than that."I say with my voice cracking

Hayes:"Summer... I'm sorry"I say with tears in my eyes as Katy(his other gf) and caress her cheek.

Summer:I slap his hand away"don't touch me and don't talk to me cuz we are through"I say wiping my eyes.

Hayes:"Summer plz don't do this ill do anything"I cry

Summer:"maybe u can find a girl that cares for u as much as I did"I cry and wipe my face once again then skating off to the house I run inside and go up to my room crying not caring is jack heard I slam my door and lay on my bed crying in my pillow.

Jack:how many times do I have to tell that girl not to slam doors I stomp upstairs and go into her room"Summer how many fuck- what's wrong?"I ask sitting by her as she sits up her eyes are red and puffy her nose is running I get her a tissue and she whips her nose"what happened?"I ask

Summer:"Hayes cheated on me"I say breaking down into sobs.

Jack:"shhh"I say pulling her into a hug.

Summer:"I should've listened to u"I cry

Jack:"I know but Hayes has always been one of those boys he's stay with a girl for a year or a couple months then cheat on them"I say

Summer:"I know but I thought he'd change"I sob

Jack:"shhhh baby it's ok I know it hurts now but in a couple of days you'll feel better"I say and kiss her head i pick her and lay down under her covers as her body is laying on top of me I run my fingers through her hair and start to sing tides well my part"now u hit rock bottom and your feeling lost at sea yeah, just keep ur head a over the water and I'll know you'll find somewhere to breathe when the tides they drag u down when the tides they Drag u down down under further than u ever been well no no when the tides they pull u out when the tides they pull u out out so far Lord tech me how to swim"I look down after I'm done singing and she's fast asleep I just lay there rubbing her back.