Running away

Summer:I'm in my room I have been crying in my hands for over an hour. I'm done I hate being here so I grab the 300 Dollars out of his wallet that he dropped or I took it out of his pocket and through it on the ground but I grab the money wash my makeup off then grab my duffle bag pack all of my cloths in it then climb out of my window an jump down then sprint down the road.

Matt:I was driving to jacks house when I see a girl run out in front of the car so I son on my breaks"KID ARE U CRAZY I ALMOST HIT U!"I yell and she turned around and flipped me off then started running again I rolled my eyes an pulled into. Jacks driveway then knock on the door an he answers."hey bro how are u?"I ask

Jack:"I'm good I got to meet my little sister and now she's here"I say

Matt:"awe where is the little girl?"I ask thinking it like a 2 year old.

Jack:"bro she's 14"I say"and she's up in her room"I add going upstairs to her room then open it and it's empty"Madison have u seen Summer?"I ask

Madison:"no"I say

Matt:"what did she have on black boots and a army jacket?"I ask

Jack:"yes"I say

Matt:"I saw her running away with a duffle bag"I say

Jack:"how?"I ask

Matt:"idk she probably jumped and ran"I say

Jack;"NO I MEAN WHEN DID U SEE HER!"I shout

Matt:"oh when I was pulling in but I swear I didn't know it was her"I say and he just stands there with his mouth opened but nothing comes out he runs outside after grabbing his keys and driving away.

~with Summer~

Summer:after running like 3 miles I sit in a park bench by a boy but not close by him and just sit there to catch my breath but I see in the corner of my eyes he keeps on looking at me but I just ignore it but then when I bend down to get my water out of my bag I still look in the corner of my eye and he checks out my cleavage and licks his lips that's the last straw I sit up and jerk my head to him and glare"can I help u?"I ask rudely as he keeps checking out my body.

Boy:"huh?"I ask as her voice get me out of thoughts.

Summer:"boy I said can I help u do I have something on me or what cuz u keep looking me up and down but what u need to do is keep ur damn Googly eyes staring at something else ok?"I say

Boy:"damn ok I'm sorry ur just so fucking fine"I say biting my lip and flip my hair(can y'all guess who this before I go on? No ok)

Summer:"really?"I blush putting the hair that fell out of my high pony tail behind my ear.

Boy:"what's ur name sexy or could that be your name cuz it goes perfectly with ur figure"I say kicking my lip.

Summer:"um I'm Summer but what's yours?"I ask

Boy:"Hayes Grier"I say(ok Hayes is gonna be a hornet mother fucker in this story lol😂😈)

Summer:"never heard that name before"I say

Hayes:"you haven't?"I ask

Summer:"nope but I have to go back home"I say getting my bag and walking off but he cuts in front of me.

Hayes:"could I get ur number?"I ask

Summer:"sure"I say and write it down on his arm then walk away to Jacks house once I walk in Jack looks at me with his eyes puffy I drop my back and just stand there he crushes me into a bone crushing hug.

Jack:after I get done hugging her I look at her sternly"I was worried sick about u Summer"I say firmly.

Summer:"I'm sorry"I fake cry but he doesn't know that I see his face soften as my face tears are in my eyes I just have to think of something sad and I'll start crying.

Jack:"it's ok but the next time this happens I will bust ur butt"I say and kiss her head she nods and goes upstairs to her room.

Summer:once I get in my room I unpack my stuff hang them up then lay down on my bed and fall asleep while smiling.