Attitude

Summer:"hey jack can I go out with Daniel tonight?"I ask

Jack:"sorry Hun, you can't I have to work and it's not safe for u out there"I say

Susan:"but I'll be with Daniel and he has security"I say

Jack:"I'm sorry babe,But the answer is not"I say in a firmly voice.

Summer:"plz bubba"I beg

Jack:I sigh and decide on letting her go but decide against it"I'm sorry Summer maybe another time"I say going she won't be to upset.

Summer:"WTF I CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING NOW THAT WE ARE ON TOUR!"I scream

Jack:I feel anger rising"Summer lower ur voice! U won't be going out AT ALL if u keep this attitude up"I say sternly

Summer:"I DONT HAVE A FUCKING ATTITUDE IM PISSED OFF THAT U WONT LET ME GO OUT!"I scream and run out of the bus.

Jack:"SUMMER GET UR ASS OVER HERE!"I yell running after her but she runs faster then me and runs into the woods I lost her damn it  but then I remember I put a tracker on her phone and I can't find her teach and I see her running again I see her throw her phone and run again I run after her a little bit faster and prounce on her"oof"I say as we land.

Summer:"get off of me"I say trying to catch my breath

Jack:I catch me breath and stand up"U are in so much trouble little girl"I growl throwing her over my shoulder.

Summer:"LET ME GO!"I scream.

Jack:I harshly pop her thigh"stop screaming u are in enough trouble already"I scold and she cries in her hands giving up the fight we make it back to the buss and I sit her on the couch after locking the door"DO U EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH TROUBLE U ARE IN??!!!!"I boom she doesn't answer me just cried I see that I'm scaring her I sigh and walk over to her kneeling down in front of her"baby,you know ur in allot of trouble right?"I ask

Summer:"yeah but u didn't have to yell it"I cry

Jack:I rub my temples knowing I was wrong."I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to yell but u know what u did was wrong now come on"I say pulling her over my lap and she sobs harder my heart sinks to watch her cry but I have to do this"45 with my hand baby"I say pulling her shorts down.

Summer:"Noooo bubba plz"I sob and scream

Jack:I sigh and start SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT I can't Finnish cuz she pushes her self off of me falling onto the floor.

Summer:"d-don't touch m-me"I sob

Jack:"Summer calm down"I say sternly and pick her up running my fingers through her hair trying to calm her down.

Summer:"DONT TOUCH ME!"I scream and elbow him in the chest getting up and locking myself in the bathroom I sneak out of the bathroom window and run to Daniels buss

Daniel: I hear a knock on my door I go an answer it and a grin spreads on my face"hey babe"I say pulling her to me until I see her face."what's wrong have u been crying?"I ask with my eye brows furrowed.

Summer:"yes I got into trouble with Jack and he spanked me but I can't be around him before being terrified"I sniffle

Daniel:I sigh and out my index finger under her chin and lift her head up"baby what did u do?"I ask

Summer:"I yelled at him and ran away"I say

Daniel:I sigh and run my hand over her face"Babeeeee you always get in trouble"I say"why did u yell at him?"I ask curious.

Summer:"nothing it's stupid"I say

Daniel:"hey, nothing you'll ever say will be stupid"I assure her.

Summer:"I yelled at him cuz he wouldn't let me come hang out with u"I say

Daniel:"babe that's fine we could've just scheduled another time"I say caressing her cheek.

Summer:"I know but I really wanted to hang out tonight"I pout.

Daniel:"turn that frown upside down"I laugh making a smile with my fingers making her laugh."that's what I been waiting for"I smile

Summer:"ur so corny"I laugh

Daniel:"no I'm not"I say putting my hand on my heart acting offended.

Summer:"ok babe well I have to go back to Mr.Bitch"I laugh and he looks at me stern I stop laughing kiss him on the cheek then run back to the bus once I get their Jack isn't anywhere 'he must be already at the meet and greet' I think to myself I go to the bathroom then on the shower undress then hop in. I sit down after grabbing my shaving cream, I shave my legs and my Vagina. I wash my body/hair then get out and dry off, I put on my white strapless dress that has flowers going down the bottom and a brown belt around it I put on my white socks then my white vans I curl my hair then put on a white bracelet I grab my phone and run to the building that we are parked at I go to the backstage door and open it I run in and all the guys are together about to go on then they see me. Jack comes up to me.

Jack:I pull her in a hug"thank God ur ok"I say and kiss her head she smile.

Summer:I lean up looking up at him."can I sing tonight plz?"I ask and he nods with a chuckle I kiss his cheek and go to Daniel jumping on his back."hey babe"I smile as he's talking to Hayes and I kiss his cheek making him walk away.

Daniel:"hey baby"I say with a laugh

Summer:"guess what?"I say

Daniel:"what?"I ask

Summer:"I'm gonna sing tonight but ur singing with me"I smile and he smiles nodding then it's time to go on.

Cameron:I run out with everybody"What's Up EveryBody!"I shout into the mic and they scream."ok we are gonna start it off with Summer singing with Daniel- Her Boyfriend"I chuckle and she laughs.

Summer:I run over to him handing him my IPod"play track 15"I smile and I grab a mic.

(To be continued)