In the Corner of Your Eye

Another horror so don't read if you don't like this genre.
-----------------------------------------------------

In this world there are things we can't see hidden in the shadows; though we still fear.

Sometimes we believe our mind is playing tricks on us when in the corner of our eye we see something.

Though what if it isn't? What if it is a malevolent being that wasn't able to move on and wants revenge?

The year was 1955 and the William family was celebrating their daughter's sixteenths birthday. It was a frivolous night for everyone. People were drinking and dancing without a care in the world.

The daughter, Mia, was dancing with the young heir, Peter, of the car industry. The dancing pair were engaged since a young age in order to expand both their family's companies.

Another heir, Samson, watched the happy couple dance and was indignant at the sight. Samson had fallen in love with Mia after an simple conversation.

If something to Peter or the company Samson would marry Mia instead. Once Samson learned of this loophole he secretly planned a way to get rid of Peter; and today was the day the plan would be set into motion.

With everyone busy he could easily get Peter alone. All he had to do was pull the trigger and Mia would be his.

Samson managed to slip some alcohol into Peter's drink and dragged the loopy Peter further into the William's house. When Samson could no longer hear the sounds of the party he went into a room with Peter and slipped a gun from his coat pocket; Samson pointed it at Peter.

Unknowing to them Mia had followed after them wondering where they were going. Mia had reached the door just as Samson pulled the trigger shooting Peter in the head; instantly killing him.

Mia opened the door a little causing it to creek alerting Samson to her presence though not knowing it was her. He pointed the gun at the door and as soon as he saw a face in view he shot the person.

Only after killing the person did he bother to check who it was and to his horror he discovered it was Mia he had killed. Samson had killed the girl he was doing this all for.

He wrapped Peter's hand around the gun to make it look like suicide and left. Samson tried to ignore the guilt he had towards the murders.

Only after the party ended did the the parents discover the bodies after looking for them. The police were of no help as they just said it was suicide and closed the case.

Samson married someone else and the murders he had committed were kept a secret. Though were they?

Samson had counted for the vengeful spirit of Mia who wanted to keep living and start a family. So Mia devised a plan. She would let Samson live, but after he had a child she would kill him.

Mia would let the descendants of Samson live to bare a child then kill the parents. This process would repeat until the end of time. Samson's descendants would have the exact same fate as her; an early death and never getting the family they dreamed of. They would get torn away before their child even recognized them.

So if you see something in the corner of your eye it isn't your imagination. It is the ghost of Mia looking for the descendants of Samson in order to kill. You better hope you aren't one or else you're next.