Part 3

Hi sorry if this is crap but WARNING SMUTTY!

Over the past few months Snape had become even more suspicious and decided he was going to keep an eye on them until he knew for sure, this was obviously bad news for (male name) and Draco, so what did Draco do, he decided to get a fake girlfriend. Pansy Parkinson, just hearing that name made (male name) want to vomit. Draco didn't love Pansy at all he just needed something to distract Snape and more importantly, his father with. Pansy however thought she was going to marry Draco and have 3 little devil spawns running around, well that's what (male name) wanted to call them anyway.

"You know I just did this to protect us right?" Draco asked scared that (male name) wouldn't believe him.
"Of course I know that I just can't stand seeing you with that pug face bitch acting all lovey with her, that's all" (male name) said sadly.
Draco wrapped his arms around (male name) neck and softly pecked his lips before pulling away slowly in case anyone walked down the corridor they were currently standing in.
"Lets go to the great hall and we'll talk about this after, ok?" Draco asked unsure of how well dinner would go with Pansy  clinging onto him like her life depended on it.
"Ok but if I see you two making out I won't cuddle you for a week" (male name) said seriously.

When they walked through the doors to the hall Pansy immediately screamed for Draco to sit next to her.
Draco sat down next to Pansy and (male name) sat down on the other side of Draco mumbling rude things about Pansy Pug face.
"So Draco how about we go to your room after this and have some fun" Pansy said seductively while (male name) rolled his eyes.
"Erm I'm actually busy tonight, you know studying and stuff..." Draco started to get uncomfortable especially with (male name) practically burning holes into his back with his glare.
"But you never cared about studying before" Pansy whined clutching onto Draco's arm.
"My father wants me to do better this year...he doesn't want me to ruin the family name with shitty grades..."
"Oh...." Pansy said obviously hurt by the rejection.
"Maybe next time then?" She asked hopefully.
"Sure..." Draco knew it was never going to happen with her but he didn't want suspicion to rise so he gave her false hope.

(Time skip to after dinner)
Draco and (male name) walked out of the hall together, (male name) not saying much.
"(Male name)...?"
"What" (male name) was obviously upset and jealous about Draco's conversation with pansy still.
"Lets go back to the common room and I will show you just how much I love you" Draco said confidently.
(Male name) mood instantly improved and followed Draco to the slytherin common rooms.

(Smut warning)
Once they arrived they went straight to (male name) bed and started making out.
Draco placed a hand on (male name) chest before seductively purring "I wanna play a game (male name)".
(Male name) couldn't help the moan that came out of his mouth. "What game do you have in mind?" (Male name) looked into Draco's eyes that were filled with mischief. Draco reached into his pocket to grab the can of whipped cream he stole from dinner. Draco took the whipped cream and squirted some onto the crook of (male name) neck and pulled back a bit. "I get to put this anywhere on you and-" Draco leaned in placing his open mouth onto the cream and sucking it off making (male name) bulge grow. "You let me lick it off or you lose and vice versa".
(Male name) was all for the idea as he watched Draco draw a line with the sweet cream along the (eye colour) boys jaw and (male name) sucked in a breath of air as Draco's warm skilled tongue licked from the bottom of his ear all the way to his chin. The dominant man pulled back licking his lips and staring deep into (male name) lust filled eyes. "Your turn" Draco's rough voice made (male name) legs buckle and his trousers were starting to feel uncomfortable against his growing member.
"Ok". (Male name) took the cold can from Draco's hands and grabbed his hand covering them in the white fluffy substance. (Male name) brought the fingers to his mouth and began sucking on them and licking in between the digits. Draco growled at the sight before him, he wondered where else that soft delicious mouth could be. Not being able to control himself any longer Draco roughly grabbed (male name) and shoved him down on the bed climbing on top of him. "God damn it (male name)" Draco growled palming (male name) through his trousers.
(Male name) moaned and rolled his hips up into Draco's hand his head lolling back before Draco roughly grabbed his chin shoving his tongue into (male name) mouth, swirling it around. Draco pulled away before violently ripping away the trousers and underwear, grabbing (male name) firm now fully exposed hard on causing (male name) to cry out. Draco's breath ghosted over (male name) member and he squirmed in anticipation. Finally Draco's tongue slipped out licking the head with small licks before fully taking the cock into his mouth.
"Nghh- ah Draco!" (Male name) hands wound themselves into Draco's short blonde hair and pulled. Draco began to hollow his cheeks and bob up and down licking and sucking wherever he could. (Male name) breath was coming out in short pants. Suddenly Draco grabbed (male name) smooth thighs and kissed him before getting up and stripping out of his clothing as fast as he could. Draco rushed back over to the bed and kissed him roughly again and flipped (male name) around onto all fours and slowly pushing all the way into (male name) causing him to moan loudly.
Draco soon found (male name) sweet spot making (male name) scream, "fuck Draco faster!" Draco took no time in increasing his pace, thrusting into (male name) tight heat hard and fast hitting his prostate each time. Nothing could be heard except the sound of skin hitting skin and pants and moans From the room, luckily they skipped class for this so no one could hear but someone would notice them missing but at this point they couldn't give a shit.
(Male name) felt the heat pool in his stomach. "Draco I'm gonna cum!" (Male name) cried out as he came all over the bed seeing white, also causing Draco to release inside him with a low groan. Draco pulled out of (male name) and laid beside him breathing hard. Draco looked over (male name) exhausted sweaty form and licked his lips chuckling "I guess I win huh?". (Male name) smiles and rolls over to kiss Draco lightly. "Yes I guess you did this time but this is the only time I will admit defeat" (male name) said chuckling with Draco. They decided it would be a good idea to use a spell to clean up the mess they had made just in case anyone happened to stumble in and find out exactly what had been going on. Shortly after putting a spell on the door they both let sleep welcome them wrapped up in each others arms.

Wow 1223 words I didn't think I was capable lol but this is just to make up for the days that I didn't update, I've just been really busy. I have to memorise 5 paragraphs of french in one week for a test that actually counts for my final grade and I'm shitting myself, also I went to the doctors the other day and found out I have social anxiety, which I kinda knew already but yeah, it's literally 4 am now and I started writing this at 2:30. Thanks for reading I will continue and things will probably get even more dramatic in the next chapter anyways bye :) ~ Drama Llama