Part 20

Dumbledore and (M/N) and Draco's parents and Harry were ready to set off to New York.
"What's the fastest way to get there?" Lucius asked Dumbledore.
"Apparition would be fastest but we have to be careful, we don't want anyone seeing us." Dumbledore explained.
"Ok we should go as soon as possible then." Lucius said.

(M/N) and Draco POV
The boys were walking around New York shopping and doing a little bit of sightseeing with Aedan and aunt Bella.
"Draco don't you think it's weird that we haven't heard anything back from Harry yet?" (M/N) asked.
"Yeah....that is weird...do you think he's told someone." Draco asked panic in his voice.
"I don't know but it does seem suspicious." (M/N) mumbled.
"I swear if he has told someone I'm gonna kill him." Draco said gritting his teeth getting angry.
"Maybe that's a bit far Draco." (M/N) said laughing at his boyfriend.
"Ok maybe a bit but still." Draco laughed with him.

Dumbledore POV
They all arrived in New York.
"We have to keep a low profile, don't talk to anyone no one must know we are here."
Dumbledore said as everyone nodded understandably.
"Do you know where your sister lives?" Lucius asked (M/N) mum.
"I think I still remember how to get there..." she said looking around.
"Lead the way." Lucius said getting anxious.
Timeksip
They arrived at the front door of the large house.
"I'll knock and explain everything." Dumbledore said calmly.
He knocked on the door and no one answered.
"I guess no one is in at the moment." He said stepping away from the door.
"I have a spare key my sister gave me years ago." (M/N) mum said getting an old looking key out of her coat pocket and passing it to Dumbledore.
"Thank you we'll wait for them to come back." Dumbledore said unlocking the door and stepping into the house.
Everyone walked into the house heading to the living room.
"They're definitely staying here look a pair of (M/N) shoes are over there." Harry said pointing to the shoes.
"How do you know they're (M/N) shoes?..." (M/N) mum asked suspiciously.
"Erm...he let me borrow them once because I needed new ones..." Harry blushed as he stuttered obviously lying.
"Right....anyway let's just wait for them to come back." (M/N) mum said not believing Harry.

(M/N) and Draco POV
They were heading back to Aunt Bellas house with shopping bags full of new clothes and (M/N) endless amount of sweets he bought.
Aedan ran to the front door to unlock it when suddenly he saw that it was already unlocked.
"Hey the doors already unlocked, did you forget to lock it again?" Aedan said looking at his mum.
"No I definitely locked it I remember doing it...." she mumbled opening the door carefully as to not make a noise.
"Be quiet someone might have broken in." She whispered letting the boys in.
They all nodded and quietly made there way to the living room.
Aunt Bella peaked around the corner into the living room and quietly gasped.
"Boys up to your rooms now, be extremely quiet." She whispered.
The boys made there way up to Aedans room.
"What do you thinks happening?" Aedan asked sitting on his bed.
"I don't know but I think Harry has something to do with it." Draco said with malice in his voice.
"Draco you can't just blame everything on Harry all the time." (M/N) said holding Draco's hand.
"No (M/N) I think he's here you know what Harry's like." Draco said leaning his head on (M/N) shoulder.
"Well I guess the only way to find out is to go down there and eavesdrop." Aedan said standing up.
Both boys nodded and they all quietly tiptoed down the stairs.

To be continued....
Sorry I haven't updated I've been given so many college assignments it's actually killing me but anyways thank you for reading and voting and commenting I appreciate it all :) bye