Part 16

(M/N) and Draco have just arrived in New York.
"Wow this place is so...big" Draco said in awe staring at all the lights shining from the buildings.
"Yeah now we have to find my aunt somehow." (M/N) said grabbing Draco's hand and leading him through the streets.
"Do you know where she lives?." Draco asked.
"I think I still remember but we should probably owl her just in case." (M/N) said pulling a pen and paper out of his bag.
The letter:
Dear aunt Bella,
I hope you're doing well and I know we haven't talked in a while but I just wanted to let you know that me and my friend will be stopping by soon. I will explain everything fully when we get there. Thanks,
(M/N)
(M/N) gave the letter to his owl who flew off in an instant.
"I guess he remembers where to go." (M/N) laughed as he watched the owl fly into the night sky.
"Well that's great but we need to know where to go (M/N)" Draco sighed.
"I think I have her address in my note book." (M/N) said pulling the small note book out of his bag.
"Well.... is it there or what." Draco said getting impatient watching his boyfriend flick through the book.
"Yes! It's here let's go!" (M/N) said once again dragging Draco with him as he took off running.
(Timeskip)
(M/N) and Draco walked slowly towards the front door of the house nervous about what was going to happen.
"What if she tells our parents? What will we do?" Draco panicked having second thoughts.
"I'm sure it will be fine Draco stop worrying I mean the whole situation can't possibly get any worse." (M/N) said trying to calm his boyfriend even though he didn't want to admit he was really nervous too.
(M/N) knocked on the door and suddenly it swung open and he was pulled into a bone crushing hug.
"Oh (M/N) it's been so long! Come in! Come in!" The enthusiastic woman pulled both boys into the house.
"Hi aunt Bella." (M/N) said trying to regain his balance.
She ushered them both into the living room.
"Sit down and I'll get some snacks and then you can tell me about what's going on." She said as she rushed into her kitchen.
(M/N) and Draco sat down next to each other on the large sofa.
"She's really...erm.." Draco struggled for words still surprised by the woman's enthusiasm.
"Don't worry Draco I get it she's always been like this." (M/N) laughed taking a hold of Draco's hand.
"Yeah I just wasn't expecting it that's all." Draco said looking around the room.
"I know she's the complete opposite of my mum." (M/N) muttered quietly.
Draco noticed the sudden sadness and squeezed his boyfriends hand gently to comfort him.
Bella walked back into the room carrying a tray full of various sweets and tea.
She sat down on the sofa opposite the boys.
"Sorry about earlier I was just so excited to see you after all these years (M/N)" she said taking a sip of her tea.
"Don't worry it's fine and this is Draco." (M/N) said gesturing towards his boyfriend.
"Oh yes hello Draco I'm Bella Quahog but just call me Bella." She said smiling at Draco.
"It's lovely to meet you Bella." Draco said politely trying to give off a good impression.
"Now boys tell me what's happening."
"Please don't judge us and you have to promise not to tell anyone." (M/N) asked with pleading eyes.
"Don't worry (M/N) anything said in this room stays in this room." She said reassuringly.
"Ok well basically Draco and I are dating and Draco's dad caught us and got really angry so we ran away." (M/N) said quickly waiting for his aunts reaction.
"First of all being gay is absolutely fine and you're both  welcome to stay here as long as you need, I'm sure I can help you sort all of this mess out." She said sympathetically.
"Thank you so much this means a lot." (M/N) said.
"Now boys you both look so tired I think you should go to bed and get some rest." She said walking towards the stairs.
Both boys followed her up the stairs and into a large room with a king sized bed in the middle of it."
"Heres your room now get some rest." She said hugging both boys and walking out.
(M/N) and Draco settled down into the bed.
"I didn't expect things to go this well." Draco admitted.
"I told you everything would be fine." (M/N) said giggling smugly.
Draco smiled "oh shut up you were nervous too."
"Yeah but we should really go to sleep now." (M/N) said pecking Draco's lips softly.
Draco responded to the kiss and then they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued...
Thanks for reading :) I might do a Q&A so if you have any questions about the story or me then you can put them in the comments or you can message me.
Also I wanted to say a special thanks to theInquisitor1 for giving me the idea about New York so thank you :)