Experiment

Hi first of all I'm sorry if this story is crap and I'm not even sure if any one would read this but anyway, on with the story! ~ WARNING LEMONY AND A TINY BIT OF SWEARING.

"Draco are you sure...?" (Male name) hesitantly placed his hand on Draco's shoulder. Him and his best friend were about to kiss. Why? They were confused about their sexuality and wanted to test it out. Also being horny hormonal fifteen year old boys didn't help at all. "(Male name) just hurry up and kiss me". Draco leaned in the rest of the way so their lips awkwardly crashed together. Neither of the boys moved just sat there with their lips touching not knowing what to do. (Male name) pulled back breaking the kiss first, "so that's it" Draco blushed slightly. "I guess". Draco shrugged his shoulders. "Lets do it again?" (Male name) asked moving towards Draco's lips again. Draco nodded and kissed (male name), this time their mouths were kind of open and their tongues brushed over each other and both boys moaned at the foreign contact. (Male name) flicked his tongue over Draco's again, twirling it around his best friends tongue. Draco licked the roof of (male name) mouth, his body reacting on its own, pushing his body towards (male name) wanting to have more physical contact between them. (Male name) happily obliged pushing his chest against Draco's, wrapping his arms around his waist and Draco tangled his hands in (male name) (h/c) hair. Their tongues were still twirling and dancing with each other both boys trembling and breathing hard. "(Male name)....it hurts....". (Male name) opened his eyes to see what Draco was talking about. The blonde boy was blushing bright red and pointing down to the bulge in his trousers. "D-Do you want me...to...touch i-it?" (Male name) blushed at how ridiculous he sounded. "Please?" Draco closed his eyes feeling rather ashamed and embarrassed. (Male name) nodded and hesitantly reached over and brushed his hand over Draco's erection. Draco's loud moans filled the room and (male name) was suddenly glad everyone was at dinner. (Male name) applied more pressure with his hand and rubbed back and forth. Draco arched up and his head fell back. "(Male name) merlin!" Hearing Draco moan and praise him for pleasing him made (male name) feel it too, the pain and tightness in his trousers. The arousal. Draco looked over to see (male name) in the same state as him and slowly reached over to touch (male name) clothed member, pressing and rubbing just like (male name) did to him. "O-oh oh Draco!" (Male name) shouted. Draco pulled away much to (male name) disappointment. " I think it'll feel better if we took off our trousers..." Draco looked away with his face flushed. (Male name) nodded and stood up, Draco followed his move, both clumsily stripping off their trousers and underwear as fast as they could. "Are you sure this is okay with you?" Draco asked timidly. (Male name) responded with giving Draco a kiss and gently straddling him, their members brushing together. " jesus fucking Christ (male name)!" Draco cried out. (Male name) pressed their aching manhoods together again and began rubbing them together. "Draco!" (Male name) moaned out. The blonde boy began thrusting upwards looking for more friction between the two and (male name) began grinding and rutting down causing the most incredible erotic feeling either of the boys had ever felt. It didn't last long for they were both virgins to all of this. Draco came first screaming (male name) name and (male name) soon after crying out Draco's, they fell beside each other panting. "That was amazing!" (Male name) whispered to his best friend. "I know" Draco panted out. " so (male name) do you think you're gay?" The blonde asked. (Male name) turned and faced Draco leaning in and kissing him lightly. " I think I only like you that way Draco." Both boys blushed and Draco reached up to give (male name) a deeper, longer kiss, "I like you that way too (male name)." Draco got up and held his hand out for (male name) to take, "come on lets get cleaned up before the others come back."
The end~

Hi again I hope the fact that Draco is out of character doesn't bother people too much, but I hope you enjoyed it because this is my FIRST EVER fanfiction I have wrote so yeah.... Bye :) thanks for reading~
Drama Llama.