Part 28 (Final Chapter)

Draco's POV

"(M/N) I've decided I want to tell everyone about our relationship." Draco mumbled as he was cuddling with (M/N) in the room of requirement.
(M/N) looked up shocked that Draco would be the one to say it first.
"Are you sure? I mean once we tell everyone there's no going back and people might hate us, are you ready for that?."
"Yes I'm finally ready I was a little worried at first but I'm not anymore." Draco said confidently.
"Ok if you're sure." (M/N) smiled kissing him softly.

Next day

(M/N) and Draco were walking down the corridors hand in hand ignoring the confused glances from other students.
Pansy was sat in the great hall where people were whispering about seeing Draco and (M/N) holding hands and kissing each other.
Pansy didn't want to believe it so she waited for the boys to walk in.
When they did she couldn't believe her eyes when they both sat down and (M/N) kissed Draco on the cheek.
"What was that! Why are you touching him like that!" Pansy yelled at (M/N) as the whole room stopped and stared at the scene unfolding.
"Well as it happens Draco is my boyfriend so i think I'm allowed to touch him like that." (M/N) smirked side hugging Draco just to annoy Pansy more.
The whole room erupted into whispers.
Pansy huffed and stormed out of the room nearly crying.
Draco stood up with (M/N).
"I just want to say that me and (M/N) are dating and if you have a problem with that I don't really care." Draco said as people started clapping and cheering for them.
Obviously a few people thought it was disgusting but those people were ignorant and everyone else knew it.

(M/N) and Draco walked out and went back to the common room.
Suddenly a wand was pointed at (M/N) neck with a seething Pansy at the end of it, face red from crying.
"YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" Pansy cried.
"IM SUPPOSED TO BE WITH DRACO NOT YOU!"
"Miss Parkinson stop yelling the entire castle can hear you." A voice they recognised as professor Snape said from behind them.
"Expelliamus!" Snape said disarming Pansy.
"Detention Miss Parkinson we do not threaten others I'm sure Dumbledore would like to have a word with you about your behaviour." Snape said escorting Pansy out the room.
"Thank you professor." Both (M/N) and Draco said at the same time.
Snape just nodded leaving the room.
"That was a close one I always knew she was crazy." (M/N) laughed.
Draco smiled pulling him into a kiss.
"I'm so proud of you Draco that was a hard thing to do." (M/N said between kisses.
"I feel so much better now it's like a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders and now I can finally say you're mine without worrying about other people hearing or seeing us." Draco explained.
"I love you so much Draco." (M/N) whispered kissing Draco's neck.
"I love you too." Draco moaned softly.
"Let's go to the room of requirement I know we're out now but I don't think people want to hear what's about to happen." (M/N) smirked.

Once they were in the room of requirement both boys pounced on the bed ripping their clothes off as fast as possible.
Draco moaned loudly as (M/N) left hickeys down his chest.
"Please just put it in." Draco begged.
"Of course." (M/N) smirked slamming into Draco's hole.
Both boys were panting and moaning each other's names as they came.
They both fell asleep soon after that cuddled up together finally not scared about being caught.

The next morning

Draco and (M/N) walked into the great hall late after last nights activities.
People seemed more happy and upbeat than usual.
"Why's everyone so happy?" Draco questioned a random girl at the Slytherin table.
"Harry and Cedric just announced that they are together just like you two did yesterday and now other people have the courage to do it also." She smiled.
"Wow really that's amazing." Draco said shocked.
"Yeah and it's all thanks to you guys." Another girl said from the Ravenclaw table holding hands with the blushing girl next to her.
"Attention everyone I would just like to say a special thank you to Mr Malfoy and Mr (L/N) for encouraging people to be proud of who they are and as a reward I have arranged to have an annual pride ball starting next week." Dumbledore announced.

The ball
The great hall was decorated beautifully with rainbows.
Everyone attended with their boyfriends or girlfriends.
Draco and (M/N) were dancing together to the slow song that was playing.
"This is amazing it feels like nothing else matters like all my worries are gone." (M/N) said looking around at everyone in the room.
"I know I can't believe it's real to be honest." Draco said pecking (M/N) on the cheek.
"This has been one of the best years of my life and I hope to have many more with you." (M/N) said getting down on one knee.
"I know we're young but I want to know if you'll marry me in the future because I can't imagine my life without you." (M/N) said looking up at Draco.
Draco stood there shocked and then suddenly pulled (M/N) in for a kiss.
"YES OF COURSE!" Draco excitedly screamed.

5 years later...
(M/N) and Draco were still happily married and still going strong. Even Pansy finally accepted them.

The End...

Hey everyone first of all I want to say thank you for over 100k reads I actually can't believe it :) I also want to apologise for the long wait I have been trying to write this chapter for ages but wattpad kept deleting the drafts so I'm sorry if this is a shit ending.
But anyways thank you so much and if you want I could do a characters x Male reader oneshot book so please send me any requests if you would like that.
:) love you all ~ Drama Llama.