Part 7

Hi I know I haven't updated in like a month AGAIN, I've just been really busy and I honestly don't know where I'm going with this story, sometimes I think I should just quit this story but I also don't want to be one of those people who quit right in the middle so I'm going to keep writing, but I might not update as much because I'm in the last year of school and I really need to focus on exams but after they have finished I have a 3 month break so I will probably be updating loads then so thanks for reading.

Draco and (male name) woke up from their deep slumber then realised they were late to breakfast.
They both ran down the corridors to the great hall as fast as their legs could carry them.
They sat down next to each other on the slytherin table, panting from all the running they did.
"I can't believe we were late again" (male name) said glaring at some first years throwing toast at each other.
"I know we really need to work on that" Draco said smiling lightly at his beautiful boyfriend.
They both quickly ate then made there way to their first lesson, potions.
Potions was easy for both (male name) and Draco so they finished quicker than most people cough cough Harry.
(Timeskip to dinner)
Draco and (male name) were sat in the great hall when a random slytherin boy a year younger came and sat down next to (male name).
"Hi I'm Nate, I've seen you around and I think you're pretty cute, so I thought maybe you'd like to go on a date with me sometime?" Nate said to (male name).
(Male name) blushed as Draco was quickly becoming more and more angry.
"Umm.. Sorry.. I'm not interested" (male name) said still blushing.
"Ok that's fine...." Nate said looking disheartened, as he awkwardly walked away.
(Male name) turned around to see Draco storming out of the great hall.
(Timeskip)
(Male name) had been looking for Draco ever since he left the hall, finding him sat in the common room doing homework.
"You were here the whole time I was looking for you everywhere" (male name) said sitting next to Draco.
Draco ignored (male name) continuing his homework.
"Hey, what's wrong with you? You're acting strange you never ignore me" (male name) said pecking Draco's cheek.
"Oh I thought you'd prefer your new boyfriend" Draco said turning to the other male with an angry look.
" so that's what this is about, Draco I said no to him, I don't like him I love you and only you, I don't see why you're getting so mad at me" (male name) said looking at Draco confused.
"The way that you were blushing says otherwise"
"That's because I was embarrassed Draco, you have to understand that I love you not him"
"I just need some space..." Draco muttered and stood up and walked out of the room to his bed.
(Male name) sighed sadly and walked other to his bed, lying down wondering how he could make it up to Draco.

Sorry it's short I just needed something small so I can make the next chapter better, any ways thanks for reading bye :)