wwOAH THERE(1)

I COMMITTED SIN FORGIVE ME
i'll actually finish this one later, i've got a headache

Bill leaned back lazily, his golden eyes shifting and landing on Dipper who rolled his eyes. "Scoot" Dipper waved his hand and Bill huffed, scooting to the side but he splayed his legs out with a taunting movement of his hips.

"Jesus" Dipper pushed Bill's legs off and sat down, leaning back and watching the tv.

"What?" Bill stuck his tongue out slightly, his eyes lidding as he crawled on top of Dipper and ran his tongue along his sharp canines.

"Bill, I'm trying to watch the movie" Dipper complained but Bill ignored him and straddled him.

"And I'm trying to get laid" the demon snorted quickly and Dipper blushed a bright shade of red.

"Oh really?" He cocked a brow, shifting and flipping Bill over, holding himself above him. "I don't think you're doing that great of a job"

Bill gasped at the switch of positions but took advantage of it, wrapping his legs around Dipper's waist and rolling his hips up against Dipper's.

"Shit" Dipper hissed and pinned the demon beneath him, Bill already baring his neck to the human. "I'm going to miss my favorite show" he complained but began to press gentle kisses against the demon's neck.

"Y-you can watch it later" Bill murmured and closed his eyes, enjoying the gentle kisses but his back arched up against Dipper when the human bit down, leaving deep marks.

"But I wanted to watch it now" Dipper complained, his fingers working on the vest before tugging it off and beginning the grueling task of getting Bill's shirt off.

"It doesn't really- ahh..." Bill's words left him in a hushed moan once Dipper dragged his tongue across his nipple.

"Mmmh" was all Dipper responded with as he ignored the nub and moved down, kissing Bill's chest and then naval.

"Oh jeez kid" Bill rocked his hips foreword, his eyes turning a light shade of pink and his tongue lolled out slightly as he kept moving his hips against Dipper.

"Calm down" Dipper breathed out a laugh, having pulled his shirt off, "how long has it been since you've had sex? Two days?" Dipper joked and Bill slapped him halfheartedly.

"Sshut up Pine Tree" Bill kneaded his bottom lip between his teeth slowly.

"I'll shut up when you get your pants off" Dipper grinned lazily as he watched Bill shove off and try to undo the button but growled as his fingers slipped off.

Eventually Bill managed it and let his head tilt back as Dipper crawled back over him. "What?" Dipper laughed again but Bill had had enough, he tangled his hands in Dipper's hair and pulled him town, kissing him hard.

A surprised gasp rose in Dipper's throat at the sudden kiss but he soon accepted it, letting his lips move against Bill's. 

'Just fuck me already' Bill hissed into his mind, his mouth busy at the moment and so was Dipper's.

OOOPS