Chapter one

Hey there guys! Quick thanks for reading this story. I promise I'll try to keep it going and make it as successful as my first story. I hope you all enjoy this story.

A little bit of background story on the characters:
Melissa: main character, brown, long hair, hazel eyes, 16.
Tristan: main character, black, short hair, green eyes, 17.
The rest of the characters will be the two protagonists family and friends.

The first time I lied eyes on her was the best experience of my life. I'm Tristan. The women laid at the side of me is my beautiful girlfriend, Melissa.

Her brown hair was spread out around her head, as she slept. I had kept watch over her for most of the day. She hadn't been well recently so I let her sleep.

We met when we was 13, and she is the best person who had ever come my way. She had been my best friend since we met, and we eventually decided we'd both fallen in love when we were 15.

I know most people would say we don't know what love is at that age, but we both knew.

I gently placed my hand on hers and watched her sleep. I really hope she was ok. She kept having headaches and feeling sick all the time. I was worried about her, but at the same time, I was worried about something else.

I shook my head, viciously.

"Don't think like that" I scolded myself, "it couldn't be. We only did something like that once"

She slowly woke up and looked up at me. "What's wrong?" She mumbled.

"Nothing" I told her, stroking her hair. "How are you feeling?"

She shrugged, "not any better"

"Maybe you should see a doctor?" I suggested.

"You know what he said, its just a fever. I'll be ok in a few days" she forced a smile.

I glanced at the clock. "I should head to work" I placed a quick kiss on her forehead.

"Bye" she whispered.

"I love you" I smiled, as I left.

"I love you too" I heard her murmur from the other side of the door.

I headed off to my glass collecting job, in the local bar, down the street. I'd never enjoyed school so I thought that employment would be much better for me, instead of college or sixth form.

Melissa, however, had pretty good grades, and was studying catering at college.

We both lived with our own parents, but I usually stayed with Melissa, as I found it difficult to get along with my dad. She has her mum and step dad, who she classes as dad, as her biological father left when she was young. I lived with my dad, my mum had passed away when I was born. It was a difficult birth.

I arrived at work and started my job. I had to concentrate on this job, so when I turned 18 I could start being trained for working behind the bar.

We both wanted our own place and I would work hard to get us that.